Chapter 4: Heading to Competition

It was saturday morning and that day was the first competition of the new season. The time was 6:30 AM as the sun was shining in the sky without a cloud and in the house of Connor, Connor woke up from his sleep and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the competition.

Connor jumped in the shower which took three minutes and headed to the closet to see what he was gonna wear to the competition, and after he carefully looked to see what he decided on, he pulled out a red short sleeved Los Angeles Clippers button down jacket, a red vintage Lamar Odom Clippers jersey and red Clippers warm up pants and on his feet were Under Armour Micro G Blue sneakers. Connor put on his clothes, made up his bed and headed to the kitchen and made some pancakes, bacon and eggs, then he saw that Chloe and Kendall came in to the kitchen after he finished making the food.

"Good morning, Chloe. Good morning, Kendall." Connor said.

"Good morning, Connor." Chloe and Kendall greeted tiredly.

"Breakfast is ready." He told them as they both headed to the table, Chloe and Kendall both had some Eggs and pancakes as Connor had Bacon & Eggs."Do you guys want orange juice or milk?"

"I'll have milk." Chloe told him.

"I'll have orange juice." Kendall added as Connor got up from his chair and poured the orange juice into Kendall's cup and poured the milk into Chloe's cup and they ate their breakfast.

"You girls ready?" Connor asked.

"Yes, we are." Chloe and Kendall both said as they got their dancing bags and got in the escalade with Connor at the wheel, then they headed to the studio parking lot.

Meanwhile, at the Abby Lee Dance Company, Abby was in the parking lot on her phone waiting for everyone to arrive and she was decked out in a black jacket, black pants and a light yellow camisole and also in the parking lot was a bus. Then a couple of minutes later, she saw the black escalade pulling in and saw that her son was at the wheel with Chloe and Kendall riding along and he parked next to her car.

"Morning Mom." Connor greeted his mother.

"Morning, son." Abby said as she hugged Connor and kissed him on his cheek as Chloe and Kendall smiled at the bond that Abby and Connor had, then Abby turned her attention to them. "Good morning, Chloe. Good morning, Kendall."

"Good morning, Miss Abby."

"Miss Abby, i have a question." Kendall said.

"What is it?" Abby wondered what her new student was gonna ask her.

"Are we gonna do the solos first, the duet and then the group dance or are we going to go into the group dance first, the duet and then the solos?"

"I'm glad you asked me that, Kendall. The group dance will be first, the duet will be next and then the solos will be last." Abby told her.

"So that means that when we get to the competition, you girls get ready for the group dance right away, then after that, Brookie and Mackenzie will get ready for the duet and last but not least, Chloe, you, Brooke and Paige will get ready for your solos." Connor explained. Then 10 minutes later, Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Brooke, Paige, Brookie, Melissa, Holly, Kelly, Hollie, Christi, Jill, Gianna and Jennine arrived.

"Hello, beautiful Gianna." Connor said as he and Gianna kissed quickly.

"Hi, handsome looking Connor." Gianna stated as Abby teasingly rolled her eyes at the PDA.

"You look good and i bet the Clippers are gonna be the best team in the NBA one day and the Lakers will fall."

"I think the Lakers are falling apart now." Jennine told them. "The first sign that they're falling part was when the Dallas Mavericks swept them back in may in the second round."

"The only way the Clippers are going to be the best is by signing a point guard that is a floor general and runs a pick and roll offense." Gianna told them.

"I hope they get Chris Paul from New Orleans." Holly stated.

"All right everyone, let's get on the bus!" Abby ordered as the girls put their bags in the luggage compartment and everyone got on the bus. Connor sat next to Abby like he usually does. Mackenzie sat with Brookie, Chloe sat with Paige, Nia sat with Maddie, Brooke sat with Kendall, Melissa sat next to Kelly, Holly sat next to Hollie, Jennine sat with Gianna, Jill and Christi sat up front across from Abby and Connor.

"Jim, let's roll." Connor told him as Jim closed the door and pulled the bus out of the parking lot and made a left on Broadway Ave from 1st St and seconds later, the bus reached the rampway which was an entrance to the Hollywood Freeway and Connor pulled out his laptop and put a movie in and watched it as Abby looked to see what he was watching.

"What are you watching?" Abby asked softly.

"I'm watching Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines, mom." Connor replied.Abby smiled, knowing that was one of her son's favorite movies. "I remember when you used to dance to the song it self and sometimes you'd sing it."

"I sure did, and here's a version i thought of since we're gonna face those loser apples." Connor then began to sing. "Those magnificent girls from the ALDC, gonna beat those rotten apples and bring a first place finish home."

"I like that." Abby stated with an amused look on her face, giving her son a high five as they continued to watch the movie while Jill and Christi were talking.

"I've got a question, Christi." Jill said. "I've heard some stories about Cathy and i want to know, how annoying can she be?"

"Cathy is annoying and crazy and when it comes to that, it's a 50 on the scale of one to ten." Christi answered.

"Don't be surprised if she annoys us.""How often does she annoy you?"

"Every chance she gets, she used to be a part of the studio until she and Connor got into a huge fight and Abby kicked her and Vivi-Anne out because of it." Christi told her as the bus headed to San Fransisco for the first competition of the new season.