Chapter 30: Solomania

At the Los Angeles International Airport that saturday morning, Abby, Connor, Gianna, the girls and their moms were all arriving after riding the bus at 6:00 AM and they headed to the Air Canada ticket counter, the woman kindly took their passports after asking for them.

"Where are you all headed?" The woman asked.

"We are headed to Toronto, Canada." Connor told her as she handed them their tickets and their passports back.

"That's a long way, your flight will board at Gate A11 in Terminal A." She told them as she gave Connor the travel documents and after taking care of the documents, Connor, Abby, Gianna, the moms and the girls all headed to Terminal A.

"Mom, this competition is very important."

"You bet it is." Abby agreed. "Because whoever are the top two in the elite junior soloist and mini soloist division will be guaranteed to have the solos for Nationals."

"But when we get to Nationals, we're gonna have to deal with the Candy Apples." Gianna added.

"Yes, but we have no choice but to face them again." Abby admitted.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she starts drama with us like always." Connor said.

"That's more likely to happen." Gianna stated.

"Question, who's solo is gonna go first?" Connor asked.

"Well, Mackenzie will go first, then Brooke K's solo will come next, then Chloe's Solo, Then Maddie's, after that will be Nia's solo, then Brooke H's solo comes after that, next will be Paige's solo and last but not least, Kendall's solo will be last in the order of the solos we gave them." Gianna answered for Abby.

"Oh." Connor said.

"One more thing that i forgot to tell you that i already told the girls, Brooke K and her mother talked to me and they told me that they won't be a part of the team next year, but they said that they will still be a part of the ALDC and still compete at some competitions and conventions like JUMP and Nuvo." Abby informed him.

"Thanks for informing me, it was a fun year having little brookie on the team." Connor admitted as the girls were talking.

"This is the last competition before nationals and you know that this is important." Paige stated.

"Hopefully one of us has a chance to earn that solo for Nationals." Maddie said.

"May the best solo win." Chloe said.

"That's true." Brookie added. "And i had a lot of fun being on the team this year."

"We really enjoyed having you and your mother on the team, but we can still compete with you at dancing conventions." Brooke stated.

"What do you think of that?" Nia wondered.

"Sounds good." Brookie said as the moms were chatting.

"What did you think of being on the team?" Holly asked Hollie.

"It was a great experience and me and my little Brookie appreciate it." Hollie responded.

"In my opinion, winning the national title would be a grand way to end your tenure on the team." Christi said.

"Yeah, but we'll always be a part of the ALDC, competing with the other team and competing at conventions too and hopefully we'll see another duet between Little Brookie and Mackenzie at one of the conventions." Hollie stated.

"I'd love to see one of those duets." Melissa told her. "Do you know that we're gonna have Sunday through Thursday off?

"Yeah, i don't know what i'm gonna do while we're off." Kelly admitted.