Chapter 21: Homecoming, Part 2

Ten minutes later, Abby pulled up to the gate of her son's house as Connor was very glad to be home, the gates opened and his mother's escalade pulled up into the driveway of the house.

"Like the old saying from The Wizard of Oz, There's no place like home." Connor said.

"You know it." Abby responded she opened the door on her side of her escalade and she got out of the suv and Connor opened the door on his side, got out and closed the door, then Abby noticed that Connor saw some other cars parked there as well.

"Mom, is there a surprise waiting for me inside of the house or is it just me?"

Abby smiled. "No comment."

Connor raised his eyebrow as he and Abby walked into the house and saw a banner that said 'Welcome home, Connor', balloons and streamers and eight happy girls and their moms.

The girls all sprinted to Connor and Chloe was the first to reach him and hug him, the other girls hugged him too as he wrapped his arms around the eight girls, something that he could not do when he was in his coma as Abby watched the scene.

"We missed you so much!" Chloe said.

"Yeah, it was boring without you." Kendall stated.

"It's great to see you look like your old self again!" Brookie exclaimed.

"Thanks, Little Brookie." Connor said, then he looked at Mackenzie, who was grinning and noticed that she lost a tooth. "I noticed that you lost your tooth, Kenzie."

"I did, i lost my tooth last night." Mackenzie said.

"Did you put it under your pillow?"

"Yes and i saw that a quarter was under my bed."

"I used to do that when i was a little boy and whenever i lost a baby tooth, mom would tell me that the tooth fairy would visit if i put a tooth under my pillow and i woke up and saw that five dollars were under the pillow." Connor revealed.

"He sure did." Abby said, then after the girls backed away after hugging Connor, the moms all walked over to him and gave him hugs too.

"It is very awesome to see you again." Christi whispered.

"We missed you like the girls, Abby and everyone else." Kelly stated.

"Now you're back to your old self, we're happier." Hollie added.

"Yep, life would be no fun without you." Holly told him.

"I missed you crazy moms, too." Connor laughed.

Gianna walked into the room and saw Connor and the moms in a group hug, then she saw that he turned and saw her standing there as the moms broke the hug.

"I missed you so much, Connor." Gianna said.

"Gia, you don't know how much i missed seeing your beautiful face while i was in my coma." Connor told his girlfriend as they smooched several times.

"Will you two get a room?!" Brooke H joked. "Nobody wants to see that!"

"Well, Brooke, we have heard rumors in the studio that you and Brandon were kissing in the dancer's den." Gianna retorted with a evil grin as the older Hyland turned red.

"Brandon and Brooke, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Paige sang.

"First comes love--" Chloe added.

"ENOUGH!" Brooke yelled as the other girls and their moms snickered. Even Connor, Abby and Gianna were chortling at Brooke H being embarrassed.

"Ok, let's eat some breakfast!" Abby said through her chortling and they walked into the kitchen and on the table was Bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, waffles, sausage, pancakes, hash browns, orange juice and milk.

Connor sat at the near left end of the table, Abby then took the seat that was on the right of her son, Gianna sat on the seat that waas on Connor's left as everyone else sat where they wanted to sit.

Chloe took a seat beside Abby, beside her was Christi. Kelly was sitting next to Christi, next to Kelly was Paige and Brooke, next to them where Nia and Holly, on the other side of the table were Melissa, Maddie & Mackenzie, beside her was Brookie and Hollie and next to them were Kendall and Jill and after they said grace, it was time to eat breakfast as they got what they wanted to eat and put it on their plates and they started to eat.

"I sure miss eating my favorite breakfast food." Connor stated with a smile, eating the pancakes he just put on his plate.

"Miss Abby, i've got a question." Nia said. "Have you ever taken Connor to Knott's Berry Farm?"

"Matter of fact, i did. I took him there several times when he was little and the first time i ever took him there, he was five." Abby answered. "He had a great time."

"It was fun and i've still got the photo of me and mom going there one time in the photo album." Connor said.

"Maybe you can show us the photo album later on?" Maddie asked.

"Sure."

"I bet the photos we'll see are some embarrassing photos of Abby and Connor." Melissa chuckled.

"Those would be interesting to see." Kelly said, and then after finishing up breakfast, they were stuffed and then they cleaned up and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Connor, i want to know, what dishwasher detergent do you usually use?" Kelly asked.

"Well, i usually use Cascade." He answered.

"I use that too." Abby stated, then she, the girls and the moms lead Connor to the living room.

As Connor entered the living room, he was blown away by who was in the room. Maryen, Payton, Taylor, Leslie, Jennine, Rachel, James, Nick, Brandon, Diane and the girls' fathers and siblings were there too

"WELCOME HOME, CONNOR!" Everyone shouted and Connor had a smile on his face as he saw everyone that he has known.

"Breakfast was great, but this is even better." Connor said.

"It was Miss Abby and Chloe's idea to throw a homecoming for you." Taylor told him.

Both Abby and Chloe looked over at him and saw that tears were lightly starting to fall from his eyes, they both headed over to him.

"Thank you, mom and thank you too, Chlo." Connor said softly as he wrapped his arms around his mother, then Chloe joined in on the hug as Abby and Connor hugged her too.

"You're welcome, sweetie." Abby told her son.

"That's so touching." Maryen said as she wiped a tear from her eye as she saw the three break the hug.

"It sure is, Mrs. Miller." Payton added.

"Who's ready to party?" Evan asked everyone.

"I'm ready!" Nick stated.

"Count me in!" Evan Jr and William both said, then the homecoming party began and everyone was having fun immediately, the girls except for Payton went swimming in the pool, the guys were watching ESPN, some of the moms were in the backyard, in the theater room, James, Rachel, Jennine and Connor was in the living room looking at the photo album with Abby, Gianna, Payton and Taylor.

The party went on until 8:00 PM, the first people to leave and gave their see you laters were Holly, Evan, Evan Jr, William and Nia. When they left, everyone else left and the only ones that were left were Connor, Abby and Maryen

"Mom, grandma." Connor said. "I had a fun time today."

"We did, too." Maryen replied, giving her grandson a hug.

"Anytime is a funtime when we spend time together." Abby added. "Well, me and your grandmother are about to head home."

"Ok."

"See you later." Maryen said, giving him a kiss on the cheek and then they hugged, after they broke the hug, Connor saw his mother and grandmother walk to Abby's escalade, they got in and left and five hours later, Connor headed to bed after cleaning up.