Ch.42 Revenge

The next day at school, as Reyna walked down the hallway, she noticed that everyone was laughing at her.

"What?" she asked annoyed "What's so funny?"

"Hey Reyna" a guy went up to her "How did you sleep? Did you remember to wear your adult diaper?"

And with that he burst out laughing as he walked away leaving Reyna with a confused look.

"Oh hey Reyna" Ilene said in a sassy tone as she went up to her "Or should I say, Reyna Agnes Quinn?"

Everyone around them burst out laughing as Reyna's eyes widen.

"Yeah that's right" Ilene said "I know your middle name, by the way, did you remember to take your anti-diarrhea pill this morning?"

"What?" Reyna said.

"Oh you know what I'm talking about" Ilene said as she reached into her purse and pulled out Reyna's diary "Now everyone knows".

"Give me that!" Reyna tried to grab it but Ilene pulled it away.

"If I were you" she said "I would've gotten a diary with a lock on it, and now everyone knows you wear adult diapers at night because sometimes you wet your bed".

Everyone gave a laugh as Reyna stood there with a shocked look.

"Or what about the time you fell off the stage when you were practicing your ballet?" Ilene added "Or what about my favorite, when you got drunk at a party and you threw up in the pool?"

"OH!" everyone gasped as they laughed.

Reyna felt her face turn red with embarrassment and anger.

"And let's not forget the time when mother nature came early when you were wearing white jeans last year" Ilene added as she and everyone laughed "Good thing it only happened when you were with your friends, or else everyone would know. Oh wait, now everyone knows".

Reyna felt her eyes water as everyone continued to laugh and point at her.

"I told you I would get you back Reyna" Ilene said "You've ruined my life, and now I ruin yours. What are you thinking right now? Is it 'Why did I ever mess with Ilene Moore?' Cause that's what you should be thinking".

At that point Reyna ran down the hall hiding her crying face.

"Uh, Ilene" Lauren said with a nervous look "Don't you think you went a bit too far?"

"Hell no" Ilene snickered "She went far by changing my name to Whore, and now we're even".

For the rest of the day, Reyna was nowhere to be seen in school. Ilene thought that she was too embarrassed so she went home and didn't bother to come back. Ilene's lips turned into a smile, she had finally gotten her revenge.

In the Student Lounge, Lizzie and Duchess sat on the couch reading some magazines when Briar and Apple walked in.

"Come on Briar" Apple urged.

"No" Briar said with a sad look "Again, I don't think I wanna follow my destiny anymore".

"But you were so up for it that you lived like everyday was your last day".

"Well now I'm having regrets, I don't wanna sleep for 100 years, that's means I'm gonna loose you all".

Duchess looked at Briar with a look of disgust.

"At she get's a happy ending" she mumbled.

"Briar I get that" Apple said with a sad look "And I'm sorry, but if you don't follow your destiny-".

"Ugh! This destiny thing is driving me crazy! You know, I think Raven's right, everyone should be allowed to write their own destinies. I mean, do you really want me to fall asleep for a hundred years? I mean think of all the times we'll miss hanging out together. And by the time I wake up, you and everyone will be, well, dead".

"Oh for the love of feather dusters!" Duchess yelled, she has had enough "I can't take it anymore!"

She got up and stomped her way to Briar with a mad look "You think your destiny is bad? Well at least you don't die in your story! I mean sure you'll loose your friends and all, but at least you get a prince and a happily ever after, but me, I loose my prince and I don't get a happily ever after! So you better be glad you have a happy ending Briar, because me, I don't get one! So you think your destiny is bad? Well just be happy that you don't die in your story!"

And with that Duchess stomped away with tears in her eyes, Briar and Apple stood there with shock at what just happened.

"I am so sorry about that" Lizzie said to Briar with a sad look "I'm gonna talk to her now".

"I'm coming with you" Briar said as they went after Duchess. After looking everywhere, the girls found her roommate at the Enchanted Lake sitting against a tree with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Duchess" Lizzie said.

"Leave me alone" Duchess sobbed.

"No" Briar said as they sat next to her "I wanna talk to you".

"What's there to talk about?" Duchess asked annoyed.

"Look Duchess" Briar sighed "I get that you don't like your destiny, oh who am I kidding, a lot of us want to change our destinies now, but I still don't know if we can or not. But Duchess, even though you may not have a happily ever after, you have such a beautiful story. I mean, you dance and you turn into a beautiful swan, while I just prick my finger and fall asleep. And I gotta say, I think your story is more beautiful than mine".

"Really?" Duchess sniffed.

"Yeah, and too be honest, I kinda wished I could dance like you".

"Yeah, well, who wouldn't?" Duchess smirked.

"But the thing is, we still don't know if we will ever write our own destinies, but until then, I'd say we make the best of our school year".

Duchess gave a sigh as she wiped a tear away "I guess so".

And with that Briar and Lizzie gave her a hug as she gave a small smile.

"So what do we do now?" Lizzie asked.

"Why don't we watch some funny cat videos?" Briar suggested.

"I'm in" Duchess said as they stood up and headed towards school.