Ch.4 Dream Inn

Raven walked into her dorm and thought about what Headmaster Grimm said.

"Hey" Apple said "So what happened in there?"

"Someone shattered the mirror and let my mom escape" Raven said.

"Oh my gosh" Apple gasped "Do you know who did it?"

"No, but Headmaster Grimm wants me to help them find my mother and put her back in her mirror prison".

"Just you?"

"Well you can help me if you want, but I just have to make sure you'll be safe".

"Then I'll help".

"Bye the way, you're not going to believe this, but Headmaster Grimm said if I succeed in putting my mother back in mirror prison, he'll let me and everyone write their own destinies!"

Apple's jaws dropped and her eyes widen.

"Is he serious?!" she gasped.

"He's serious" Raven said.

Apple was shocked.

"Then that means" she said, a bit sadly "If you succeed, you can re-write your destiny, and not be evil".

"Apple" Raven said "I know you want me to poison you so you can get your happily ever after, but think about it, if I succeed, you can write an even better destiny".

"But, I like my destiny".

"I know you do, but-".

"What if he's lying" Apple cut in "What if he's just using you to get the Evil Queen back in her prison and he still wont let you write your own destiny".

Raven eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh" she gasped "I never thought of that".

"Raven, I know that you and Headmaster don't see eye to eye, and he's been trying to get you to follow your destiny for your sake, for everyone's sake".

"Apple, it's a chance I have to take".

"But what if he really was lying?"

 "Then I'll tell everyone what a big jerk he is".

"You think they'll believe you?"

"I don't know, and if they don't, then at least my mother will be back in her prison and she wont do any more harm".

"But what if you don't succeed?"

Raven gave a worried look "Oh man, if I don't succeed, I'll let everyone down, I don't know what I'll do".

"Well hopefully they'll appreciate you for trying".

"But what about my mom, what will she do next?"

"Oh dear" Apple said with a worried look.

"Well I gotta try at least" Raven said.

"How?"

"I don't know, but I'll think of something".

Now in Storybrooke, Elena looked around the town as Brooke Parked the car in a gas station.

"You can get out and look around" she said to Elena.

So Elena got out and looked around the small town as Brooke filled gas into the car. Elena thought that this was a nice place and that she was glad she was out of the city.

"Hey Brooke!" a voice called.

Elena turned and saw a teenage boy with red hair, freckles, and an employee shirt with a name tag that said 'Dylan'.