Ch.12 Gold's trade

Outside of school, Lizzie met Daring in the Enchanted forest. He held a picnic basket in one hand and his other hand was behind his back.

"Hey" the both greeted each other with smiles.

"For you" Daring pulled his other hand out from behind his back which held a red rose.

"Oh thank you" Lizzie blushed as she took the rose.

"I'll escort you to our date spot" Daring held his arm out for Lizzie to take.

"Ooo, such a gentlemen" Lizzie smiled as she took his offered arm and they went down the Enchanted forest.

They soon reached a spot that had a wishing well and a bridge over a little stream, butterflies flew around and flowers bloomed everywhere, it was truly enchanted.

"This is so lovely" Lizzie gasped.

They then set up their picnic. They talked as they ate some heart cupcakes.

"These cupcakes are so cute" Lizzie said.

"I made them" Daring said.

"Really?" Lizzie gasped.

"Yeah, Ginger helped me, in fact, she helped me make all of this food, I never knew cooking would be so fun".

"Wow, a Charming that likes to cook" Lizzie said impressed.

"Please don't tell anyone, especially my parents".

"I wont" she promised.

After they ate, they laid down on the picnic blanket and looked at the clouds in the sky.

"I see one in the shape of a heart" Lizzie pointed to a heart shaped cloud.

"I see a cotton ball" Daring pointed.

"I see a bunny".

"I see a pillow".

"Daring, you're not even trying".

"Well um, that one looks like a dragon" he pointed to a cloud.

"Eh, close enough".

After a moment of silence, Lizzie spoke up.

"Daring" she said.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"How do you think Apple's gonna feel about this?"

"Oh" he said surprised.

He knew that his destiny was to be Apple's prince, but he's fallen in love with Lizzie.

"I-I don't know" he said nervously.

"Well, it is your destiny to be her Prince Charming".

"I know but, Apple's a great girl and all, but I don't think we're meant for each other. You know this destiny thing to marry Apple is like an arranged marriage".

"Tell me about it" Lizzie agreed.

"Why must they choose who we should fall in love with? I mean, they let Hunter and Ashlynn be together even though they aren't designed to fall in love".

"I thought you didn't like the idea of them being together".

"I did, but, when I met you, I started to change my mind, and now whenever I see them together, I actually feel happy for them".

"So, I changed you?"

"Pretty much, and I'm glad I met you, cause if I didn't, I would of never discover who I really am. I don't want to marry a girl that I'm designed to marry to cause it's my destiny, I wanna marry a girl that I'll love and she'll love me for me and not for my good looks".