Ch.1 Birthday

Hey guys, I've always thought that 'Once upon a time' and 'Ever After High' were pretty similar, and I've always wanted a live action movie of Ever After High, and I thought that it would be amazing if Ever After High was like the show Once upon a time. So I decided to write my own story of how it could be like if Ever After High meets Storybrooke. So enjoy! (This is live action btw, so feel free to use any celeb you want as the characters)

Once upon a time, at Ever After High, a high school for the next generation of fairytales, the students were doing their normal stuff whether they're talking with their friends, going to class, and even going to the Village of Book ends. There in the Hocus Latte cafe, Raven Queen, daughter of the feared Evil Queen was doing her thronework on Princessology with her her cup of coffee next to her. Just then, Apple White, daughter of the loved Snow White and Raven's roommate came in. Apple was as beautiful as her fairest mother, but instead of having ebony black hair, Apple's hair was blonde.

"Hey Raven" Apple said as she sat in front of her roommate "What are you doing?"

"Princessology thronework" Raven said.

Apple saw that Raven's thronework hasn't been written on.

"You haven't even started" she said.

"I know" Raven sighed.

"But this stuff is simple, you're a princess too, you must know this already".

"I do, it's just, oh never mind" Raven said sadly.

"What's wrong?"

Raven sighed "Today's the mom's birthday".

"Oh" Apple said with a sad look.

"And even though we can't celebrate it, I at least want to tell her Happy Birthday".

"So when are you gonna tell her?"

"After my classes, but it must feel lonely to celebrate your birthday in Mirror prison".

"Well, at least she'll be grateful that you remembered her birthday".

"Yeah" Raven sighed.

At that point, Briar Beauty, daughter of Sleeping Beauty and Madeline Hatter, daughter of the Mad Hatter came up to them.

"Hey girls" Briar said "What's up?"

"Well" Apple said "Today's the Evil Queen's birthday".

"Oh" Briar and Maddie said surprised.

"And, we can't celebrate it cause, well you know" Apple said.

"Well even though it's her birthday, we can still have our own little celebration" Briar said "I mean, even though we're all scared of her, she's still Raven's mother, and nobody should feel left out on their birthday".

Raven gave a small smile, Briar was up for any celebration, even if it's for the feared Evil Queen who took over her story, but Raven's her friend, and she wanted to do something nice.

"So why don't we all go to the Beanstalk bakery for some cupcakes?" she suggested.

"Sounds good to me" Maddie smiled.

"Well, all right" Raven smiled.

The stars in the night sky twinkled over New York city. A teenage girl name Elena unlocked the door to her apartment and went in. She place a pink box in the kitchen and made a call on her phone.

"Hey babe" she said on the phone "You ready for our date tonight?"

As she listened, her smile faded.