Ch.35 Results

At the doctors, Elena waited in the waiting room while Macy and Natalie went with the doctor. She looked at the time, she had 2 hours to get ready for her date with Terrence tonight, and hopefully things will turn out good. Just then the doctor came out with Macy and Natalie.

"So?" Elena asked.

"She's not pregnant" the doctor said as Elena sighed in relief.

"But teenage pregnancy is a serious matter" the doctor added "You're lucky that you didn't get pregnant Ms. Parker" she told Natalie "But don't do it again".

"I wont" Natalie promised as the doctor left.

"Well that's good" Elena said.

"You're telling me" Natalie said "I was so scared".

"Now you wont do it again right?" Macy asked.

"I wont".

"Now what about Gregg?" Elena asked "What are you gonna do about him?"

"I don't know, what should I say to him?"

"I think you should just say that what you guys did was wrong and stupid and that it wont happen again" Macy suggested.

Natalie gave a sigh.

"Well we should get going now" Elena suggested as they left the doctor's.

But as they walked out of the doctor's, Natalie spotted a guy light brown hair that hung over his forahead walking on the sidewalk towards them.

"It's him" she gasped.

"Who?" Elena asked.

"It's Gregg".

Gregg then looked up and saw Natalie.

"Hey Natalie" he waved as he walked towards her.

"Uh, hey Gregg" she said nervously as she stared into his green eyes.

She then turned to Macy and Elena "Can you guys wait for me in the car?"

They nodded as they went to the car leaving Natalie and Gregg alone.

"Hey" Gregg smiled as he leaned in for a kiss, but she stopped him.

"Gregg" she said nervously "There's something I have to tell you. What we did last night was a big mistake".

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You almost got me pregnant".

"What?" he gasped.

"The condoms broke last night, and I took 2 pregnancy tests and one said positive and the other said negative, but then I went to the doctor's and found out I wasn't pregnant".

"Well that's good".

"Yeah but, I was really scared, and I mean I've never been so scared on my life when I found out I could be pregnant. And it's a good thing I'm not, but it was a big mistake doing it with you".

"Oh my God" Gregg gasped "Natalie I'm so sorry".

"Just save it, I've never felt so stupid".

"So, what does that do to us?"

"I think we should stop seeing each other, cause I think it's for the best".

Gregg gave a sad look.

"Sorry Gregg" Natalie said sadly as she went to Macy's car and got in and they drove away.

That evening, Faybelle, Raven, and Briar went into the Enchanted Forest in search for the ogre's cave where Faybelle's wings are.

"Do you even know where the cave is?" Briar asked.

"No" Faybelle said "But if I can find an animal, hopefully a bird-" she looked up and saw what appeared to be Vincent walked near some trees.

"It's him" she gasped.

"Who?" Briar asked.

"The guy who stole my wings" Faybelle growled as she stomped her way towards him "Vincent!"

Vincent turned around and saw Faybelle heading towards him with a mad look, he tried to run but she used her magic to hold him against a tree.

"Why did you steal my wings?!" she asked with in an angry tone "Why?!"

"Please don't hurt me" he begged.

"I will hurt you unless you tell me why you took my wings!"

"Faybelle!" Raven yelled "Forcing him is not gonna work, let him go and ask him in a more kinder tone".

"But he-".

"Faybelle" Briar crossed her arms.

She gave a groan as she let him go from the tree.

"All right" she said to him with a frown "Would you please tell me why you took my wings?"

"Look" Vincent said "I'm sorry I took your wings, but I had no choice".

"And why is that?"

"Because" he sighed "My father got sick, and he needed some special medicine to cure him, and apparently this medicine could only be found in an ogre's cave. So I found one but the ogre wouldn't let me have the medicine unless I brought him the wings of a dark fairy".

"Why?"

"I don't know, but I had to take the deal so my father could get better. I'm really sorry Faybelle, I didn't want to do it, but I needed to help my father".

Faybelle gave a sad look "K, I'll forgive you since you did it to help your father, but is there still a way I can get my wings back?"

"Well, I do know where the ogre lives, so your wings are probably still in his cave".

"We're actually going there to get her wings back" Raven said.

"Now that's gonna be hard".

"Not for us" Faybelle said "Raven and I have the most darkest and powerful magic, so I'm sure we can handle him".

"Then what is she gonna do?" he pointed to Briar.

"Uh, she just wanted to come" Faybelle said.

"Hi" Briar waved awkwardly.

"Well, what are you good at?" he asked her.

"I'm really good at eavesdropping" she said "But only when I'm asleep, which happens a lot".

"Okay, maybe you can be the lookout, or, more like hearout so you can tell us when the ogre is coming".

"I'll try, but, what do ogre's sound like?"

"Loud thumps when they walk, they're usually heard crunching on bones while making loud groans, sometimes you can hear their loud farts".

"What now?" Briar asked with her eyes widen

"Yeah" he shrugged "But that should be enough information".

"So where is this ogre's cave?" Faybelle asked.

"Follow me" he said as the girls followed Vincent deeper into the forest.