What Do We Do Now

I sat on the plush brown couch in our living room. Believe me, I was happy that Justin and I worked out our problems, but for some reason I still felt lost. A part of me was honestly scared of what Evelyn might do to me if she grew jealous of the attention I give to Justin. I became angry just thinking about if another girl was even interested in my Justin. He was so dreamy to me. With his amazingly soft blonde hair and clear blue eyes. There is nothing that I dislike about him...except his ignorance. Justin came down the stairs looking extremely tired only wearing his white t-shirt and blue plaid boxers. He came and sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer.

"You weren't there when I woke up", he whispered into my ear.

I rolled my eyes. "Justin, I got up early, plus you sleep sprawled out on the bed like a star fish."

He let a chuckle which caused me to glare at him. He sighed and began to massage my shoulders. The tense feeling slowly went away and was replaced by a relaxing pleasure. I let out soft moan. Justin then placed his lips on the side of my neck, peppering sweet little kisses. This only made me moan a bit louder. A deep grumbling sound erupted from his chest. He lied on his back on the couch then guided me to turn around, so I was sitting on his torso. I placed my hands on his hard chest and pecked his lips. He reached up for more, but I moved back teasing him. He groaned, obviously frustrated. I let out a little giggle, boys and their hormones. He placed his hands on my waist which sent a warm wave all over my body. I pressed my lips against his only harder this time. Our lips moved in sync. The feeling was soft, but our kiss soon became heated. He moved my hips against his waist, making our breathing heavier, but it didn't last long. An extremely loud cough interrupted us. I quickly sat up, but didn't move off of Justin. Meanwhile, Justin didn't seem to get the message. We both looked right at Evelyn, but he didn't stop grinding against me.

"Justin...Justin", I mumbled attempting to get him to stop.

I completely ignored and continued. I smacked him on the chest.

"Ow!", he shrieked.

Evelyn shot me a nasty look. I just smirked. If she actually thought having a mateless guy's baby would make someone love her she was wrong. It wasn't fair to either Justin or me. All she had to do was find a different guy that would lover her for who she was and not because of the child.

"Can you guys not do that when I'm around. It's disgusting to see you guys grind and make out on a couch that I have to sit on."

"Hey! You're the one who walked in on us!", Justin said.

She sighed then went into the kitchen, but not before giving me another look. I was about to get off of Justin when he grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"So, I was thinking. Ever since we found out we were mates we never went on a date."

"A date?", I asked.

"Yeah. It wouldn't be something fancy. We could go have brunch at the local diner, go to the arcade, the park, anything that you want."

I smiled. That sounded so nice. I really did want to spend some time with him. Just the two of us, no one else. I nodded confirming the date.

"Let's go then,my lady.", He said holding out his arm.

I linked our arms together,making our way upstairs to get changed.