MY ANSWERS!!!

IT'S ANSWER TIME EVERYONE!!!! RONNIE SAYS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN!!!!!!

Q: What do think about self harm?

Self harm is a very serious thing. I have struggled with it for a very long time, at the time of writing this is I am exactly one day clean. My left wrist shows the marks of all of the times I felt alone and useless, like no one was there for me. I believe that no one should ever feel like they need to hurt themselves and we need to help the people that do.

To any of my readers that struggle with staying clean: I want you to try to stop. I'm not asking you to go cold turkey and cut it off completely (That doesn't help at all), but try taking it one day at a time. Every day that you don't go to the blade is a victory and I'm so fucking proud of you. Here's some songs that have really helped me not give in:

Hold On Till May (Acoustic) - Pierce The Veil

Missing You - All Time Low

Believe - Asking Alexandria

Drown - Bring The Horizon

Miss Missing You - Fall Out Boy

Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day

Sing - My Chemical Romance

Iris - Sleeping With Sirens (Goo Goo Dolls cover)

Q: How much of the characters did you base off yourself? Like Jinx and Violet

I try to put a little bit of myself in each of my characters. Like Sam and I both have that snarky sense of humor and Jinx is very caring and always tries to make Violet feel better, even though he is struggling internally.

Violet is probably the most like me. Same music taste, horse obsession, etc. Really, the only main difference we have is that I can't sing at all and Violet can. And of course physical appearance, I have brown curly hair that my parents won't let me dye :(

Q: If you could actually be adopted by Gerard (If you were a younger age of course) how would you feel/react?

I would feel so fucking happy I would probably cry/explode

Q: What is your favorite part of this story so far?

My favorite chapters are probably American Idiot, King For A Day, and Collar Full, idk I really liked the ones with Alex & Jack in them. Don't Let Me Drown-Holiday era was interesting to write because I got to develop Colton's character.

In a lot of the stories I read the villains/bad guys are very stereotypical. They are made of pure evil, drink excessive amounts of alcohol, abuse the heroine, eat the souls of kittens for breakfast, etc. You guys get the idea. Colton is a bit different. I tried to get the point across that he cares for Violet, and he's trying to help her, but he's doing it the wrong way. He wants so desperately to bond with Violet and be her father that he rushes things and doesn't give any thought to how she might be feeling. The consequence of that is that Violet's anxiety around him grows to the extreme and permanently damages their relationship. In Believe he even apologizes to Violet for all of the pain he's put her through because he genuinely feels bad about it. Colton is a bad person, he's just confused.

Well, I got WAAAYYY off topic there. I just want you guys to know a little bit more about Colton.

Q: What the fox say? (Everyone slow clap for Beth for asking this question)

The fox says why the fuck do you care so much about the sound I make? Get out of my ass I didn't invite you in there.