Back to the Burrow

The trio boarded the train and walked to their compartment.
"Guys." Lily said, once the door was shut "I figured out why only those people were brought back."
"Why?" Teddy asked
"dignus ut resurgat." She began "It means the worthy shall rise. All of the people who came back, the one who cast the spell believed to be worthy of life. What I don't understand is why James' grandparents didn't come back too."
"I understand it now." James explained "My grandparents are at peace. The others weren't and Dumbledore wanted to see my dad's kids. He'll pass away soon but he was still worthy."
"Oh." Lily and Teddy said
"Hey guys!" Albus said bounding into the room "Guess what?"
"What?" James asked
"Alice was just snogging Lee Thomas!" Albus yelled
    Lily rolled her eyes, Teddy laughed but James, well James kicked a wall. The four kids sat in the compartment and talked randomly until the train stopped at kings cross.
   "I can't wait to get home." James jumped up and down
  "Me either." Teddy said "The baby's due soon and I can't wait to see him."
   "He's due in July to be exact." A voice said behind them.
   Lily turned around and smiled.
   "Dad!" She yelled
   "Hey uncle Padfoot." Teddy smiled
  The rest if the Potter/Weasley/Black/Lupin family walked up and they left for the burrow. Lily stepped out of the green flames and smiled. Everything was the same. Just the way she liked it.  She sat in the kitchen and waited for her two best friends in the whole world to join her.