Late

James and Teddy
"Boys!" Ginny yelled up the stairs "Let's go! You're going to be late!"
    James Sirius Potter and Teddy Lupin raced down the stairs, shoving one another. Incoherent shouting spewed out of their mouths until the word "Faggot." Shot out of James' mouth.
   "Oy!" Harry yelled "None of that."
  "Sorry dad." James said, brushing his hair out of his eyes for the millionth time 
     The boys grabbed their school trunks and owls and rushed out the door. 
     "Off to Hogwarts go!" Teddy shouted, making James howl with laughter
      Lily
   Lily Black sat at a desk staring at her school trunk. She looked up at the muggle clock on the wall.
   "I'm late!" She screamed
She grabbed her school trunk and rushed to the fire place. She grabbed the flew powder, stepped into the fire place and exclaimed "Platform Nine and three quarters!"
   The small girl shot up the fire place and landed softly inside another. Slowly stepping out, she made her way across the station. She looked longingly at the families with their children. Parents seeing off their young witch or wizard. She didn't have that. She felt tears in her eyes and stiffened her body and held her head high, like her grandmother. She was paying so much attention to not crying that she forgot to pay attention to the people around her and ran into the back of an older wizard and most likely the most important wizard on the platform!