Metamorphagi Antics

The large group of people sat in the sitting room of the Burrow and talked excessively into the night.
    "Wait, you and Ginny dated your sixth year?" Sirius asked
   "For a brief amount of time until Ron convinced me that I was putting her in danger." Harry replied
   "Git." Fred mumbled
   "I am not a git!" Ron said indignantly
   "Are you seriously going to fight with our brother who litterally just came back from the dead?" Ginny asked "And no you aren't but you were."
   "Women confuse me." Ron said, earning a wack on the arm from both Ginny and Hermione
   "They always have mate." Harry laughed
   Sirius laughed at them, amused by the fact that they were grown men yet they still acted like fifteen year olds.
    "What are your kids' names?" Remus asked
   "I'd like to know that too." Dumbledore agreed
   "Me too." Fred and Sirius chimed in
   "James Sirius, Albus Severus and Lily Luna Potter." Harry said proudly 
  "And either Molly Minerva or Arthur Remus Potter." Ginny added fondly, placing a hand on her stomach
   Tonks smiled an wrapped Ginny in a gentle hug. Sirius looked over at the four kids on the floor and tapped Remus' arm. Remus looked at him and Sirius pointed at the group. James was braiding his cousin, Rose's hair and Lily was falling asleep on Teddy's lap while he gently played with her bubblegum pink hair and turned his the same color as his father's. Remus watched as Lily forced her eyes open and looked up at Teddy with the look he used to see Lily Evans give James. Not the "you toerag." look but the "I would die for you." one. He smiled and nudged his wife who glanced at the children and smiled as well.
    "She reminds me of you." Remus whispered
   Tonks rolled her eyes and went back to talking to Hermione.
   "Oh you should have seen Teddy when he was nine and we went to the Quidditch World Cup." Hermione was saying, catching Remus' attention
    "He was trying to make the older ministry officials uncomfortable." Harry took over, laughing "So he morphed his face to look like a wolf and constantly asked me if that was what Remus looked like and at one point, I tild him he had to have more fur around his eyes and Kingsley hit me so hard I choked on air!"
    He laughed harder at the memory and continued "And then he changed into Sirius and started rambling about how great my dad was which made them all really uncomfortable. So he changed to Dumbledore and started talking about how much of an imbecile Fudge was! By the end of the game, they were all apologizing to us! It was hilarious."
   "Was not!" Ginny huffed "You shouldn't have encouraged him to be so cruel."
   "He was just having fun." Harry said
   "Sounds like it." Remus laughed
   Lily was wide awake now.
      "He mimics Snape all the time." She said "Scares the pants off of Professor Zabini."
   "Sure does. Remember that time he did that and Zabini jumped and apologized for not turning in his potions homework all fifth year?" James asked
   "Okay, that was hilarious!" Lily agreed "It was like he was speaking to a God or something."