Lily's Patronus

The students entered defense against the dark arts and sat in their seats. Harry came barreling out of his office and took all of the light from the room.
    "Professor?" The voice of Harriet Grander asked "Why'd you turn out the lights?"
  "And could you turn then back on?" A Slytherin asked
   "Sorry Ms. Grander, Mr. Flint." Harry said "You have to supply the light on your own. Come on I know Flitwick has taught you the spell."
   "Lumos." Lily whispered to Andrew Flint
  "LUMOS!" Harriet yelled 
  Light filled the room. Harry smiled as the other students shouted the spell. He turned the lights back on and looked at the confused faces. James raised his hand.
   "Yes James?" Harry asked
  "Umm? What was that about?" James asked
   Harry laughed.
   "I was trying to get a feel for how many of you could apply spells you have already learned to certain situations." He explained "And Lily. You weren't supposed to tell Andrew."
   Lily's hair turned pink.
"Now!" Harry continued "How many of you know how to produce a patronus?"
  Three hands raised, Lily, James and Teddy's.
   "I know you three can I've seen you do it." Harry laughed "This is the first thing we are going to learn. I had something else planned but in light of the events at the opening feast, this seems more appropriate."
  Harriet raised her hand.
  "Why were there dementors here?" She asked "There hasn't been a reported attack since 1999."
  "Correct." Harry said "And truthfully, the only way a Dementor could have been here is if a death eater was here. Unless they've lost control which I highly doubt. Now, Lily would you mind demonstrating how to properly cast a patronus?"
  Lily stood in front of the class.
"To cast a patronus, you have to think of your happiest memory." Harry told the class "Lily, what memory will you be using?"
  "The moment when I knew James and Teddy were my best friends, when we accidentally tipped our boat on the way to the castle." Lily said
   "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Lily yelled
   The silver dog burst from the tip of her wand.
   "Wonderful." Harry said breaking her concentration
   He pat her on the back and whispered "I should have known yours would be Sirius."
    Lily's hair turned the famous "Weasley red" and her eyes turned emerald green as she sat in between James and Teddy. Teddy raised his hand.
   "Yes." Harry acknowledged
  "Can we see your patronus?" Teddy asked
  Harry smiled and silently cast his patronus. The silver stag pranced around the room soon joined by Lily's dog , Teddy's wolf and James' stag. The other students cheered and the four patroni disappeared. The bell rang, surprising Harry. Had time really gone by that fast?
  "Class is dismissed." He said "Bring your wands and chocolate on Friday it is mandatory."
   The students gave him confused looks and left the room all except three.
  "Did you three need something?" Harry asked
  "We think you're right." Lily said "Death eaters were here. It's the only thing that makes sense."
   Harry thought for a minute then asked "How do you three feel about extra lessons?"
   They gave him confused looks.
Harry smiled and said "Meet me here tomorrow after your last class. James this will serve as your detention."