Stripes and Fangs

The two kids began to shrink or at least that's what it looked like. Teddy laughed as a large lion pounced onto Harry and kicked his face until a tigress pounced onto him and did the same.
  "Stripes!" He yelled "Gross."
The tigress backed off and growled gently at the lion who backed off of Harry. The two adults examined the two felines but Harry stopped when he saw a small patch of discolored fur on the tigress that looked like a familiar object. One he'd been threatened with when he was twelve.
   "Lily what's this from?" He asked
    The tigress transformed back into Lily and she looked at Harry innocently, as though she hadn't a clue what he was talking about.
   "I saw the scar Lillian." Harry said
Lily jumped at the firmness in Harry's voice as he said her name. She sighed and lifted her shirt slightly to reveal a snake shaped scar on her side.
   "Thank Merlin he only saw that one." She thought to herself
  "Who?" Harry asked
  "My cousin." Lily shrugged
  "Would that cousin happen to be Lucius Malfoy?" Remus asked.
  Lily merely looked away, ashamed that she, a Gryffindore let a Slytherin, a death eater abuse her for years before she told her grandmum about Lucius' form of "discipline".
   "Fangs change back already!" Teddy said
   James slumped his shoulders as he returned to human form.
  "I'd much rather be a lion." He said
   Remus laughed, remembering how many times Sirius had said "I'd much rather be a dog." before it turned into "damned fleas! I'm glad it's my choice whether to be a dog or not!"
    Harry was sitting there watching Remus interact with the children in the headmaster's office when he fell out of the chair he'd been sitting in and the kids began to laugh. Loudly.
   "Who's there?!" Professor McGonnagal yelled, bursting out of her chambers wearing her night dress and branding her wand as though it were a sword
  "It's just us Minerva." Remus said without thinking
   "Stupify!" Professor McGonnagal yelled and Remus dropped to the ground with a loud thud
  "Minerva!" Harry and Dumbledore yelled together "That really is him!"

  A/N: Sorry it's so short! I tried to make it longer but it didn't work! Hope you like it comment! And please check out my other fanfics. I have one that I'm working on a sequel to right now the first one is kind of an afterlife thing.