The Portrait and Bryson's Temper

Lily, James and Teddy smirked as they walked the halls of Hogwarts. The teachers had taken to either calling them "the platinum Trio" or "the marauder children". It was rather hilarious to them and George Weasley found it rather funny as well. They continued to walk through the halls until they heard the voice of a portrait they hated. 
  "Just like your grandfather Potter." The portrait sneered "Strutting about as if you own the place."
  "My grandfather didn't strut." James declared hotly
  "Watch your temper boy." The portrait warned
  "Or what?" Lily snapped "You'll give us a detention."
   Lily turned her eyes green and her hair red in an attempt to throw the portrait off. It did even if he didn't show it.
  "Arrogant brat." The portrait snapped "All three of you are just like your parents."
  "And bloody proud of it." Teddy said calmly, changing to look more like his father
  "Bug off Snape." James said
  "Shut it Potter."
  "You know what guys?" Lily said "We have better things to do than argue with Snivelless."
   The boys laughed and the three of them walked away or tried to.
   As one last attempt at angering them Snape said four unforgivable words to Lily and Teddy.
  "I'm glad they died."
  Lily and Teddy spun around ignoring James' attempt to get them to walk away.
  "What did you say?" Lily asked threateningly
  "I'm glad your bloody parents died." Snape jeered
   "RELASHIO!" A voice behind them shouted barely missing Snape's portrait
   "NO ONE speaks to my cousins like that." Bryson Malfoy said, stepping up to the portrait "Now why don't you and Nagini go play?"
   Bryson wrapped his arms around Teddy and Lily and led them away from the horrible portrait. Lily stared at her distant cousin. Who knew he had such a temper?  The boys however had more important things on their minds, like how were they going to get into that bloody room?