Morning Pranks

Lily Black opened her eyes and looked over at the small red head in the other bed. She was sharing a room with two other girls. Lily Potter and Rose Weasley. Rose had already left and gone down to breakfast but Lily and Lily had decided to sleep some more.
   "Lily!" James and Teddy yelled, bursting into the room and jumping on the girls' beds "Wake up!"
   Lily sat up quickly and her's and Teddy's heads slammed together.
"Ah!" Both of them yelled
  "What in the in the name of Merlin are you doing?!" Both girls screamed
   Teddy and James smiled and ran out of the room.
  "Potter!" Lily Black yelled chasing the boys "Lupin! Get back here!"
   She chased the boys down the stairs and into the kitchen. Every member of the Weasley/Potter family and Bella sat at the kitchen table. Lily stopped and looked at the large family. Teddy and James stood in the corner laughing. Lily shot them a "I will destroy you." look and turned her hair her favorite shade of blue and her eyes an emerald green color.
  "Good morning." She smiled
  "Morning Dear." Ginny said "You three need to eat."
  James, Teddy and Lily sat down and ate their breakfast of eggs, toast and Bacon.
  "Any plans for today?" Harry asked the trio
  They looked at each other, smiled mischievously and simultaneously said "Not really."
  "Oh no." Percy laughed
  "What?" Harry asked
  "They smiled like Fred and George used to when they were up to something." Percy said
  James smiled and said "Honestly, we're not doing anything."
  The trio finished their breakfast and took off for the door. The minute they got out the door, Lily smiled.
  "Got it?" She asked
"Yep." James replied, pulling out an ordinary looking scarf
  Teddy smiled and said "I swear on the Holy Head Harpies this is going to be epic."
The scarf shook and turned into a black snitch, it started to hover just over James' hand.
  "Being us Mcgonnagal's hat." Lily ordered
  The snitch took off.
  "Why do you want her hat?" Teddy asked
  "Because, before we left Hogwarts, I replaced it with the Sorting Hat which I dyed green and charmed it so that every time she puts the hat on it will shout Gryffindore." Lily explained
  "Clever." A voice behind them said "But really James? You're a better prankster than that!"
  "Uncle George!" James exclaimed, turning around