The Room

It was the night before the first semester ended and the marauder children still hadn't figured out how to get into the room then Lily remembered.
  "I'm a Parslemouth!" She shouted, glad they were in the room of requirement
  "What?"James asked, unsure of what that had to do with getting into the room
  "You have to be a parslemouth in order to unlock the door." Teddy sighed
  "Oh." James said
They grabbed the cloak and rushed out the door. Running down to the dungeons and stopping to put the cloak on when they reached the potions room. They walked the rest of the way, edging along the wall. When they reached the door, Lily slipped out from under the cloak.
   "Open." She ordered in parsletongue 
The door popped open and she motioned for the boys to follow her in. The minute everyone was in, the door slammed shut.
  "Lumos." Teddy whispered
The room lit up and Lily caught sight of a book of some sort sitting in the corner.
  "What's that?" She asked
"I dun' know." Teddy said
Lily walked across the room and opened the book to a random page. She lit her wand and red the contents.
"It looks like a spell book." She said "I wonder what this one does."
   The boys looked at the words and shrugged.
  "Let's find out." James thought
"dignus ut resurgat." He said before Lily could protest
A bright orange light canes from his wand and dissipated as quickly as it had appeared.
  "That was weird." Teddy said
"And potentially dangerous!" Lily said "You could have gotten us killed!"
    "But I didn't!" James protested
"You could've!" Lily argued
  "But I didn't!" James repeated
  "Guys!" Teddy yelled "We should get out of here before Zabini comes back."
   The two bickering friends agreed and the trio left the room. They rushed back to the Gryffindore common room and began preparing for Christmas break at the Burrow. After all, they did leave tomorrow.