Legacy

The Weasley/Potter/Lupin/Black clan arrived on the platform and the trio ran to the train. Lily rushed the boys to their usual compartment, only to find it occupied by a group of first years.
   "What do they think they're doing?" James hissed
   "Let's just go find another compartment." Lily laughed
   They wandered down the corridor until they found an empty compartment.
   "This looks good enough." James shrugged
   The trio collapsed into the seats just as the train began to move. Teddy ran his hand along the wood of the compartment until he found little grooves in it. He looked closely and saw three letters carved into the wood. R.J.L.
   "Hey guy, look." He said
  "There are letters here too." James said "J. H. P. and right next to that is H. J. P."
   "Ted look." Lily said "Next to that are the letters S.B."
   "Next to J.H.P are the letters L.E. and over here." James said pointing to the door are the letters P.P."
   "Wait a minute." Teddy said "What were all of the Marauders full names?"
   "James Harold Potter, Remus John Lupin and Sirius Orion Black." Lily said
   "There was one more." James said "Wormtail but my dad wouldn't tell me his name."
   "Peter Pettigrew." Lily said "Grandmum said he was the one who framed my dad."
   "This was their compartment." Teddy said
   "H.J.P must be Harry James Potter and L.E must have been Lily Evans." James smiled "This compartment,"
   "Is our legacy!" The trio said together
  Lily pulled out her wand.
     "What are you doing." James asked
   "Adding to it." Lily shrugged "Who knows, maybe one day our kids will sit in this compartment."
    She mumbled a spell and carved the initials L.N.B into the wood, Teddy followed suit as well as James. Lily then turned to the door and carved the words "The Marauders/ Marauders 2.0."
   "We need to get dressed." Teddy said