Extra Lessons

Teddy, James and Lily finished up their  Care of Magical Creature work and rushed back to the castle.
   "Sorry we're late professor!" Lily said as they entered the classroom
  "You're fine Lily." Harry said as he and another professor walked down the steps followed by two red heads and a brunette
  "Dad?" James asked "What're uncle George and Ron doing here?"
  "What am I?" The brunette asked "Chopped liver?"
  "Aunt Hermione!" James laughed an hugged his aunt
  "They are here to help with your lessons." Harry explained "Now follow me. Draco, I believe this will be your first time in the D.A. Room will it not?"
  "Yes." Draco admitted
  "What's the DA?" Lily asked
The adults continued to walk in silence.
   "We need a place to practice." Harry thought
  A cast iron door appeared out of nowhere and the wizards and witches entered the room.
  "DA stands for Dumbledore's army." Harry explained "It was a group Hermione Ron and I started in our fifth year."
  "Oh." Lily said
  "Now." Harry started "Beings we are working on casting a patronus in class we can skip that and go straight into disarming. And beings there are only three of you James will be my partner."
   Draco and Ron became partners and George and Hermione became partners.
  "The spell is expelliarmus." Harry said
Teddy held completely still and let Lily attempt to disarm him.
  "Expelliarmus." Lily said
  Teddy's wand flew from his hand, narrowly missing Harry's head.
   Teddy ran an picked up his wand and tried to disarm Lily. He failed. His wand once again went flying through the air.
"Come on Moony!" Lily yelled forgetting her surroundings "You've got this!"
   Harry looked over at them, surprised. This gave James enough time to disarm his dad.
  "Got it!" James yelled
Harry dive for his wand but James yelled "Accio wand!" and caught his wand his hand
  "Alright give it back." Harry laughed
James handed him the wand and Harry sent sparks in the air catching everyone's attention.
   "The unlocking charm." Harry said "Is mor Hermione's speed but is very useful. We used it a total of I'd say six times throughout our career at Hogwarts."
  "The spell is Alohamora." Hermione said
   Draco dragged a chest to the center of the room and Harry smiled. This was going to be a challenge and he wasn't going to warn them either. James was first.
  "Alohamora." He said
The lid popped open and a Dementor rose out of the box. Teddy was fastest.
  "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" He yelled
  The silver wolf burst out of his wand and circled the Dementor threateningly.
  "Why didn't you tell us that was going to happen!?" Lily yelled once the Dementor was back in the chest
  "I wanted to see how you'd react." Harry shrugged "Oh and by the way, that wasn't a real dementor it was a bogart."
  The kids stood there looking like they were about to fall over. They had worked very hard.
  "Get to bed." Harry laughed "Classes tomorrow!"
  The kids groaned.
  "Hey before you know it, it'll be Christmas break." Harry laughed, remembering how he'd loved when Christmas break finally rolled around when he was at Hogwarts.