Happy Ending

Aaron's POV

I was asleep in bed with Belle. Then crying woke me up. I slowly escaped Belle's arms and went to the next room." Noah. Sh. Don't cry, we don't want to wake up mommy." I picked him up and tried to give him his bottle. There I was with my beautiful baby boy. Noah Alexander Tveit. I liked the name. Belle chose it. When I walked by the room Belle woke up.

Belle's POV

I woke up from crying. I saw Aaron walking by the room holding Noah. Our beautiful baby boy. I sat up and smiled." Do you need help?" I chuckled as Noah fussed in Aaron's arms." Yeah, he and I just woke up." Aaron handed Noah to me." Noah stop fretting." I gave him his baby bottle." You are such a better parent than me." Aaron sat next to me rubbing Noah's cheek." Well were first time parents, so maybe were both sucky." I giggled." You had Allie, maybe I'm worse." He smiled. We shared a kiss." I love you." I grinned." I love both you and Noah." He kissed my cheek.

Later on Aaron's family came over. I was in the kitchen making some pasta. Mrs. Tveit was on the couch playing with Noah, while Aaron and Jon talked, and Mr. Tveit read the paper. I smiled. Then I felt arms wrap around me." Hey." Aaron whispered into my ear." Hi." I smiled. I chuckled as he playfully bit my ear." I gotta put the pasta in a bowl." I nudged him, so he let go. We all ate at the table and talked." So Belle, have you got any calls about interning for a movie?" Jon asked.

" Um, yeah I got one from Peter Jackson. Tom told him that I was a great intern, so I might get to see the second Hobbit movie be filmed, but I don't know how to take care of Noah if Aaron's gonna do Graceland and I might be in New Zealand, so I might turn the offer down." I explained." Turn the offer down? Belle, that's to great of an offer to turn down." Aaron said. I started to chuckle." Hey it'll be fine. Aaron, we just had a kid. One if his parents need to be with him, and I know your busy, so with all do respect I'll turn down the offer and take care of our son." I explained. Everyone fell silent. Noah started to whimper, so I took him upstairs.

Aaron's POV

Wow. I sat there in silence." Wow Aaron. You look really upset." Jon smirked." Ya think." I shook my head." She is a hard nut to crack." Dad smiled." You like that?" I stared at him." Yes she won't let anyone take advantage of her, she won't give in that easily." Mom agreed. I started to smile. Then I jogged upstairs. I saw Belle on a chair in the nursery, feeding Noah." Belle. You really want to turn down the offer?" I kneeled down to Noah's level.

" Yes of course. For Noah, you, and me." She smiled as I rubbed Noah's cheek." Okay." I mumbled. Then her phone started to ring." Hello.... Yes.... I'm sorry Mr. Jackson, but I must turn down your offer..... Alright..... Thank you...... Your welcome.... Bye." She hung up." There." She smiled. I put Noah in his crib and I went to Belle and sat on the floor in front of her." I love you." She leaned in." I love you too." I smiled. Then we shared a passionate kiss

The End. I can't. I'm done. It's such a great story. This is my first story. K byyyyeeee. Luvs ya.