Asking

Aaron's POV

When Belle arrived with Allie to the set I was extremely happy. 'Later, I'll ask her.' I thought. Later on Allie was with Isabelle in Isabelle's dressing trolley. I was with Belle at the church we were using for some of Hugh's scenes. Allie was helping Issy into her costume." Hey Belle, can I ask you something?" I asked." Sure, what do you need?" She smiled." Could you go out with me on Friday, like a-a..." I stuttered." A date. I would love to." She hugged me. I just smiled into her hair.

Eddie's POV

I saw Aaron hugging Belle." Finally." I whispered. Later they asked Samantha and I if we could watch Allie on Friday, so we agreed to.

Belle's POV

I felt so happy when Aaron asked me to go out with him. I thought he'd never ask. It was Wednesday, so I had time to pick out an outfit. When Allie and I were at the hotel room someone started to bang on the door." Belle god dammit! Where's my daughter!?" Yelled a familiar voice, it was Victor's." Allie hide in the closet don't make a sound." I whispered giving her my phone." Victor if you come in I'll call the cops!" I warned him." If you dial anything I'll hurt you!" He barged in.

" You're just gonna hurt me if I don't." I said." Oh Belle you're such a clever girl. I wish I don't have to hurt you in any way." He revealed a cold smile." Where should I start?" He then threw me onto the floor and kicked me in my upper body." Tell me where Allie is." He demanded." No!" I screamed." Fine then." He beat me more." Are you gonna cry you little sissy?" He grinned, punching me more.

Allie's POV

I heard my dad come in. He started to yell at Belle and beat her. I couldn't move. I was to scared of what was happening." This is your last chance. Where's Allie?" He spat, but Belle lied motionless. Then he left the hotel room. I then raced out of the closet and to Belle." Belle? Belle, I'm sorry." I sobbed. After I called an ambulance. But I needed to tell someone about what happened.

I needed to tell Aaron.

Omg. Omg. I was about to cry when I made this chapter even if it were short. Comment.