Dresses and Disasters

Aaron's POV

I woke up and saw Belle sleeping close to me, but there were tears streaming down her face. I began wiping them, she started to open her eyes." Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I whispered." No it's alright." She lied her head against my chest." Belle what's wrong?" I asked." My cousin texted me pictures. Ones I didn't know anyone could get. And I'm afraid someone's gonna get hurt Aaron." She explained." Hey Belle stop that. Don't worry please." I comforted her." I'm sorry." She croaked." Hey don't worry. Your just concerned about everyone's safety." I smiled." Especially yours." She muttered.

Belle's POV

I was warm in Aaron's embrace." Today we're gonna meet Skyler at Lincoln Central Plaza." I said." Okay." Aaron smiled. Later on we were in our car driving to the Plaza." Belle!" Skyler was near a bench when we got out." Hey!" I hugged her." You didn't tell me you were marrying a broadway star." She giggled loud enough for Aaron to here." Nice to meet you." He shook her hand." Alright let's get started." Skyler grinned.

*2 weeks later *

The wedding planning went perfect. No worries. I now need to get dresses for my bride's maids and my dress. My bride's maids are Amanda, Sam, Anne, Skyler, and my maid of honor/flower girl is Allie. The bridesmaids and I went shopping for our dresses today, with Aaron's mom." I'm so excited." Allie squealed." Me too." Amanda giggled." Belle aren't you excited." Sam asked, but I was lost in thought." Belle sweetheart are you okay?" Anne asked." Um yeah just really nervous." I gave a weak smile." Alright." Skyler grinned.

" I think it's just wedding jitters." Amanda chuckled." Yeah I think so." I sighed. Then we all got to the dress shop. I went to the front desk." Appointment for Cloche." I said." Ah yes Ms. Belle. Right this way." A girl led us to the fitting." So who's the lucky guy Ms. Belle?" The dresser asked." Aaron Tveit." I blushed." Finally. He's been in so many movies, shows, and plays with a whole bunch of different girls, and he didn't go far with them like you. Especially Vanessa Hudgens." The dresser said. Then I let Amanda pick first dress.

The one she found was one shoulder strap, but the strap had to many ruffles." Um, no." I grinned, so the dresser put it back. I let everyone pick, but their dresses weren't suitable for me. I then went to pick my own dress. When I was searching I saw a beautiful one, so I put it on. It was a nice ball gown, not to poofy nor slim, it had ruffles at the bottom that were covered with lace, and it was strapless. When I showed them they were all wide eyed." It's so nice Belle." Allie exclaimed." I really like it." I smiled, so I bought it. Later the girls held a bachelorette party for me at a club they rented so that we could be alone.

" Belle, how's it going between family?" Skyler asked, slightly drunk." I don't want to talk about it." I sighed." Please baby girl." She slurred." No Skyler. Your drunk." I snapped." Alright. I'm sorry." She looked dreary." We better get you home." Amanda said helping her walk to the car. We all left. I then went back home just crashing down on the couch, trying not to think about my family. Then Aaron came home, sober enough to notice me upstairs." Hey beautiful." He sat down kissing my neck." Hello handsome." I kissed him. We made out for almost half an hour.

Aaron's POV

It was nice finally seeing Belle since we didn't even say hi for the whole day. Then we heard a crash downstairs." Aaron." She whispered." It's ok baby. It came from downstairs." I hugged her. Then we went down to check. There was a tall figure in our kitchen." Come out or I'll call the police." I threatened." Give me the girl." He growled. Then Belle gasped." What? Why?" I spat." Cause she the one who knows me." He chuckled." No I don't. Who are you?" Belle managed to get out.

" Belle you don't remember me." They said in an annoying tone." No." Belle held my hand." That's to bad cause I'm gonna have to kill your fiancé." He pulled out a knife." Wait! Jack no!" She yelled." So you do remember me." He cackled." Take off the damn masked you imbecile." She switched on the light." Why did you even come back?" She took the knife from him." To apologize." He frowned." To apologize! Really! All those 18 years you disappeared and you decide to come back now! Jack you had your chance, and you lost it." She frowned." Leave or I'll call the cops." I commanded." Never set foot near me or anyone else until you've come to your senses." Belle closed the door on him.

She slid down and sat there starting to sob." Baby, ssh it's okay." I hugged her." How can it be okay if I just kicked my brother, someone I haven't seen for years, out." She cried." He was doing something disastrous. It's not your fault." I carried her upstairs into the bedroom." Let's just go to bed, alright." I suggested." Okay." She giggled, and we just made out to keep her mind off it.

Woohoo. Chapter 12 done. Hope your ready for the wedding next. Comment. Ok. Byyyyeeee.