Out with Him

Belle's POV

I was still sleeping in my warm hospital bed.

(dream). I woke up from a baby crying." Noah, shh, we don't want to wake up mommy." I heard a voice. Aaron's voice. When I sat up, something was glistening off my finger. It was a ring.Then I noticed I was in a house. The bed had blue sheets." Do you need help?" I laughed as Aaron walked in with a or my beautiful baby boy." Yeah Noah just started to cry." Aaron smiled and handed Noah to me." Noah stop fussing." I gave him his baby bottle." How do you do it?" Aaron grinned." Do what?" I raised an eyebrow." Be such a better parent than me." He started to kiss my neck." Aaron not when I'm holding the baby." I giggled." Maybe I'm trying to teach Noah." He whispered. Then he grabbed Noah and put him in his crib." Ha, yeah right. I don't want him to start yet." I put my arms around Aaron as he came back onto the bed." He'll have to start sooner or later." We shared a passionate kiss.(end)

I woke up to buzzing from my phone. Then I saw it was Aaron who was calling." Hello." I said drearily." Hey Belle today's when you get out." He laughed." Yeah my release." I joked.

" Amanda and Sam are buying you some clothes to wear, and they won't care if you deny." He said." Alright see you in an hour." I cooed.' Was that dream suppose to happen? How do Sam and Amanda know my size of clothing?' I thought after I hung up the phone." I only have two days left with Allie." I said to myself .

Later on Amanda and Sam came." Hey Belle. How do you like the out fit?" Amanda pulled out a beautiful aqua green button up with navy jeans, a gray cardigan, a sparkling black hat, a cream scarf, beige boots, and a gold Eiffel Tower necklace." Perfect." I grinned.

Aaron's POV

I was walking into Belle's room, and she had a beautiful outfit on." Wow." I smiled. Then Allie came in." Belle!" She hugged her." Hey you." She grinned.

" Still up for tonight?" I whispered. Then Amanda and Sam took Allie out shopping since they had a body guard.

Belle's POV

I almost forgot about our date." Yeah." I smiled. Later we were gonna exit the hospital, but the paparazzi, interviewers, and fans were outside." Ready?" He grinned." Ready." I said. Then we ran outside." Aaron! I love you Aaron Tveit! Are you two dating?!" I heard people yelling.

I was still keeping my grip onto him." Over here!" People took pictures." Mr. Tveit! Who is this lovely lady?" A man came up to us." George what are you doing here?" Aaron asked the guy." C'mon follow me." He said, so he led us into a cafe." George quit stalling." Aaron said." Alright Tveit." He laughed and took off his glasses and hat." So this is Ms. Belle." He smiled." You must be George Blagden. Who plays the famous Grantaire." I smiled." Your Belle Cloche or Beauty Bell. In English." He smiled." Yes, I've heard you can speak fluent French." I smiled.

" So tell us about another thing about you." Aaron grinned." I'm half middle eastern and half French. My father was French and my mother was middle eastern." I had a light blush.

Aaron's POV

I was so mesmerized by her beauty, but she was named after it, now that's....wow." Bye Tveit. Bye Beauty." He smiled." Quit hitting on my girlfriend." I scolded as he walked out." So I'm your girlfriend." She laughed.

" Of course. If you weren't we wouldn't be on this date." I rapped my arms around her hips as she put hers around my neck." And plus I kissed you at the hospital." I whispered into her ear. Then we left the cafe." I think you should meet Fra. He's so nice." I smiled as we were walking to the set." We have to travel to a different set soon don't we?" She asked." Yeah." I shrugged. Then I saw some paparazzi hiding." Don't worry about it." She kissed my cheek." I won't." I gave out a happy sigh.

Yay. She's out of the hospital. Weird dream right? Comment. Find outfit described in this chapter on Polyvore.com Me = trinityjilliana.