Free Time

Aaron's POV

I woke up this morning and found Belle snuggling next to me. I caressed her hair and held her close." Morning." She whispered." Hey." I smiled. I can't believe I married the most wonderful woman ever." What do you want to do today?" I asked." Let's just stay home." She closed her eyes." Or do you want to go out?" She stared at me." No, no, it's fine." I smiled as she stayed in my embrace." Let's just go out for dinner." She suggested." Okay." I grinned." I love you." She mumbled." I love you too." I whispered.

Later that evening we went to a fancy restaurant for dinner. I had a great time there and Belle enjoyed it also. We got home and Belle crashed down on the couch." Wanna go to bed?" I smiled." I think I've got something better." She started to unbutton my shirt." You really want to do this?" I raised an eyebrow." No I just want to sleep with you." She giggled. Then we got upstairs. We started to make out. She kept unbuttoning my shirt and I unzipped her dress. We had a nice night, making out, but we didn't do it. I deepened the kisses as I went down to her neck.

Belle's POV

I had a great night. Aaron kissed me full on. I even think he left a hickey. It was nice, feeling Aaron's smooth skin against mine. This was our little free time, since the wedding, and get together." Belle?" Aaron panted." Yeah." I responded." Random question, but what's your middle name?" He asked." My middle name's Aurora." I giggled." Aurora. It's pretty." He smiled." When I was a special Ed. aid the students called me Ms. Rory." I grinned." That's cute." He chuckled." And your Aaron Kyle Tveit." I smiled." Yup." He said." Belle Aurora Tveit. I like it." He kissed me." Good night." I closed my eyes." Good night." He sighed. We both fell asleep.

Aaron's POV

The next morning we took a walk in the park. No one bothered us, but I knew there were paparazzi around. It was snowing so Belle and I had a little snowball fight." Imagine doing this with Noah." I smiled kissing her. Noah our future child. We're still pretty curious about when or how we have him." What do you think he'll look like?" She asked." I think he'll have your nose." I tapped her nose." I think he'll have your eyes." She giggled running her fingers through my hair.

Later we were at home. Belle was making lunch. I came downstairs after I took a shower and heard Belle singing." Do you go to the Cat Scratch Club? That's where I work, I dance." She sang." Yes. They used to tie you up." I smiled." It's a living." She smirked." I didn't recognize you without the handcuffs." I grabbed her waist." We could light the candle. Oh won't you light my candle?" She sang. I leaned in and kissed her." Wow." I chuckled." What?" She asked." Do you stalk me because I was Roger in RENT." I snickered.

" No. I just go on YouTube. A lot." She laughed." Ow!" She put her arm under the faucet." You ok?" I ran to her." Yeah. I just burnt myself." She smiled. I saw a large red mark on her forearm." You sure." I grabbed some ice as she sat down." Yeah." She winced as the ice landed on her skin. I rubbed her arm to soothe her." Aaron?" She started." Yes?" I responded." I'm sorry I won't have sex with you yet." She frowned." No no. Baby. I- it's ok." I tried to reason with her." No it's not okay. You try, but I won't let you, and that's not fair." She sobbed.

" Belle. It's okay." I said." Aaron I know you want Noah, I want to give you that, but I-" I kissed her before she could finish." You're scared. I know you are. That's ok." I chuckled. I held the ice up to her burn, and carried her to the couch. I started to sing to her.

Without you

The ground thaws

The rain falls

The grass grows

Without you

The seeds root

The flowers bloom

The children play

The stars stream

The poets dream

The eagles fly

Without you

The earth turns

The sun burns

But I die

Without you

" I love you." I whispered." I love you too." She smiled." I wouldn't know what to do without you." I kissed her head." Me either." She stayed in my embrace.

End of this chapter. Luvs it? Hates it? Your choice. Okay. Byyyyeeeee.