Accidents

Belle's POV

It's been a few months since our marriage. I was at home. I wasn't doing much. I wanted to tell Aaron something. I wasn't ready to tell him. I missed my period, so I was pregnant. I was upstairs taking a shower. Then I felt something gush down my leg. It was blood. I had a miscarriage.' No no this couldn't happen. I couldn't have a miscarriage.' I thought. When I got out of the shower I changed, and went for a drive to pick up Aaron from work. Tears started falling from my eyes and my vision started to get blurry.

Eddie's POV

I was taking a drive. Then I saw a familiar car. It was driving oddly. I tried to stop but I hit the car and everything went black. When I woke up I saw the driver in front of me. I wasn't hurt that much, but the driver hit their head pretty badly. I saw the drivers face. It was Belle. I got out of my car, but I couldn't move one of my legs. So I slid across the pavement and grabbed Belle." Belle please wake up." I sobbed. The side of her head was covered in blood." Eddie." She winced in pain." Yeah I'm here." Tears streamed down my face." Oh my gosh Eddie. I-I hit you." She stared at my car." It's okay I'm fine. You need help." I caressed her cheek. Then we both passed out.

Sam's POV

I was in Eddie and my hotel room. Then my phone rang." Hello?" I answered." Hello Ms. Barks. I'm a nurse from Bellvue hospital center. Your friend, Mr. Redmayne, has been in an accident." She said. I quickly hung up the phone. Then I tried to call Aaron. He wouldn't pick up his phone.

Aaron's POV

I was walking out of the Gershwin Theatre. Then my phone started to ring." Hello?" I responded." Hi Mr. Tveit I'm a nurse from Bellvue hospital center. Your wife has been in an accident." She claimed. I hung up the phone and called Sam." Hello?" Sam croaked." Sam? Belle's at the hospital." I panicked." Wait. What? Eddie's at the hospital." She gasped." Which one?" I asked." Bellvue." She said." B-Belle's there too." I stuttered." I have no ride." She explained." Me neither." I sighed." I'll get a taxi." I said." Me too." She hung up.

Eddie's POV

I was in the hospital. It didn't feel great, but at least I was feeling better. I had no idea where Belle was, then Sam came into the room." Are you alright?" She sat down on the bed." Yeah." I smiled." W-where's Belle?" I stared at her." Aaron's with her right now. They're in the next room." Sam sighed. There was silence. Then Hannah came in." Oh, Eddie. Are you alright?" She cooed. Sam backed away into a chair." Yes Hannah. I'm fine." I frowned , as I looked at Sam, a part inside of me broke. Sam was as uncomfortable as can be. What'll become of this?

Aaron's POV

I walked into the hospital room with flowers. Belle was asleep on the bed. I sat next to her and held her hand. It was a little cold." Aaron?" Belle opened her eyes." Hey baby. I'm here." I caressed her cheek." Aaron I need to tell you something." She claimed." No you need rest. We can talk later." I said." Aaron... I....please..... Aaron I had a miscarriage." She declared." What?" I cocked my head." I had it this morning, I was gonna tell you I was pregnant, but then I got the miscarriage, and I-I-I'm so sorry." She sobbed. I hugged her tight. She didn't complain if it hurt or not she just hugged me back and cried into my shirt." You don't need to be sorry. It's my fault. I shouldn't have rushed you. This wouldn't have happened if I wasn't so impatient." I reasoned letting some tears go." It's ok." She looked me in the eyes and wiped my tears away. I grabbed her and we kissed. She let out a little groan." Sorry." I smiled. We continued our little session.

I almost cried writing this chapter. Okay, byyyyeeee.