A day at Belle's

Aaron's POV

I spent the night at Belle's hotel room. I got to meet Allie before I left for the set. Then I took Belle's car to go to the set." Aaron there you are." Eddie said." Belle stayed with her niece, Allie, today." I told him." How was Anne's performance yesterday." I asked." Brilliant. She only needed to do one take." Samantha smiled." That's amazing." I said. I still thought of Belle's beautiful, wavy, dark brown, hair, and sparkling violet eyes detailed with green flecks. But I was also worried about her.

Eddie's POV

I saw that Aaron still had worry for Belle, so we went out for a bit since we were still not in the beginning scenes." How's Belle?" I asked." She's still worried about Allie and her job." He said." And you're worried about her." I glanced at him, but he only nodded." Why don't you ask her out yet? You have the guts don't you?" I asked." I'm still pretty nervous Eddie." He said." Ask Belle if Sam, Amanda, and I can come over with Isabelle and Daniel." I told him." Alright." He said.

Aaron's POV

Later that day I texted Belle about our get together.

To Belle: Eddie, Amanda, and Samantha are coming over with Isabelle and Daniel.

- Aaron

To Aaron: Alright I'll tell Allie. Thanks.

- Belle.

I was happy that Belle enjoyed us. Then I got back to the hotel. And when I got back Allie hugged me." Aaron!" Allie came into my embrace." Hi did you miss me?" I asked." Yeah she missed you a lot." Belle smiled." Did Belle tell you we're having guests?" I asked." Yes." Allie grinned. Later we called room service when Eddie and the rest arrived." Allie do you want to see the set for our movie?" Amanda asked." Tom said I'm allowed to bring her?" Belle smiled." Yes 100% sure." Daniel said." Will you come tomorrow?" Isabelle pleaded." Alright." Belle responded.

Belle's POV

" Belle tell us about yourself." Samantha said." Um alright. My dad was a surgeon and my mom was a nurse, so they got married and had me. I was born on November 25, 1987. When I was 8 my mother got into a car accident and died 'cause my father couldn't do her surgery himself. Then he killed himself in front of me because he thought he couldn't live without my mom, so I moved orphanage to orphanage. When I was 16 I was in high school and started to do singing and acting. Once I tried to get the role for LesMis, but a snobby rich kid took my part." I paused.

" Woah rewind, your father killed himself in front of you? That is crazy." Eddie said." Yeah people said danger will follow in my footsteps. That's one of the joys of being me." I said." Your birthday is close to Aaron's." Sam smiled." Just 2 years, 1 month, and 4 days behind." Amanda said. Then I saw Isabelle and Allie sleeping on the bed.

" Later on I moved into an apartment with 8 people when I was 20. Then I went to college, but dropped out. Later I moved in with that friend I talked about. After I was with my cousins Kaitlyn and Katherine. Kaitlyn was Allie's mom, but she died of leukemia, so her husband, Victor, took care of Allie until, well, today." I explained." Now I met a whole bunch of nice people that I could call, family." I smiled.

Cuteness. Wow. Belle and Aaron? Yes? No? Comment.