With Friends

Aaron's POV

I got home and found Belle sleeping so I changed my clothes and slowly got into bed trying not to wake her. Then I she woke up with a small gasp of pain." You ok?" I held her hand." Y- yeah a little sore that's all." She studdered." Hey you should stay here tomorrow. I'll tell Tom you need another break." I hugged her close." I'm such a great intern." She said with sarcasm." Hey don't blame yourself. You got into an 'accident'." I kissed her neck.

Belle's POV

As he kissed my neck I remembered the dream." Can I tell you something?" I smiled." Yeah anything." He said." Is it weird I had a dream about us living...together...um.....with....a kid." I felt so anxious about what he was going to say.

" I had a dream like that before I met you, and you were in it. I didn't know who you were at first." He chuckled." I love you." I turned over and kissed him." Good night." I smiled.

Aaron's POV

* 1 month later *

It was close to New Year's Eve and we were in New York's time square waiting for the ball to drop." Belle I love you so much." I pulled her in." I love you too." She smiled." 3....2....1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The crowd yelled and Belle and I shared a passionate kiss.

Belle's POV

* 3 months later *

The cast finished filming Les Mis 4 months ago, but we still kept in touch. Now I have more alone time with Aaron. I was at our new house in New York, and I was in the kitchen making brunch." Belle are you awake?" Aaron came through the door." So the smell of bacon says nothing?" I smiled putting breakfast on the table.

" No it says many things." He kissed me." How was your morning?" I asked." Great, but I almost sprained my ankle, you could say that." He sat down." We, are going to the mall today cause Amanda, Eddie, and Sam flew here." I told him. We then finished brunch, got ready and left. I wore a beautiful shortsleeves button up which was blue, and I had a pinkish vest , I also wore black leggings, and beige boots. We then entered the mall, and saw Sam, Amanda, and Eddie come out of a store." Hey guys! Over here!" Aaron called them.

They walked towards us and Amanda gave me a big hug." We missed you guys." She and Sam squealed." Yeah missed you too." I smiled." Where do you guys want to go now?" Eddie asked." Let's take a stroll in the park." Samantha giggled." Yeah that'll be a walk in the park, literally, but the flaws are that paparazzi will swarm." I said, so there was a awkward pause." Fine lets go!" I ran out.

Aaron's POV

Belle ran out, so the rest did too. When we got to the park we saw so many kids playing around." Tag!" Amanda tagged Belle." Oh no you didn't!" Belle smiled and chased Sam. Eddie and I stared at each other, then smiled and started to chase after the girls. Later on we all lied down on a small grassy hill." It's such a nice day." Sam said." Yeah I'm surprised it wasn't foggy." I said.

Belle's POV

" There are four celebrities by my side, so what could go wrong." I said then a flock of paparazzi ran over." To soon?" I had a smirk on." Run!" Eddie yelled, so we got up and ran like hell. Then we hid in a Starbucks." I'm gonna get something." I smiled. Then walked up to the counter." Can I have a Carmel frappuccino, light ice, with whip." I ordered." For who?." The cashier smiled." Belle." I said. Then I walked back to the others." Bored?" I stared at them." No just not entertained." Eddie joked." Hey George just texted me that he and Fra are in town." Aaron said." Let's bring them to our house." I smiled." That's ok." Aaron grinned." Carmel frappuccino for Belle!" A girl said. Later on we walked with Eddie, Amanda, and Sam to our house.