The Little Get Together

Aaron's POV

Belle and I have been on our honey moon for a few days already. She's still scared of doing it, I understand that. I feel so warm when she sleeps so close to me. Right now we're in bed. I think Belle's drifting off, but I'm still awake. I slid my hand down her smooth skin. She let her fingers go through my hair. I then kissed her neck. She just chuckled as my lips tickled her skin. I went down to her shoulder. My lips brushing against her smooth surface. She then started to kiss my cheek to my jaw line then up to my lips. We both were so happy, it felt great." I love you." I chuckled as she kissed my jaw line again." I love you too." She smiled.

We went to France for our honeymoon. It was the snowy season, so we enjoyed it. The next day we played in the snow in front of the little house we rented. Belle lied in the snow, letting it sprinkle into her hair. It looked beautiful with the white flecks fell like a waterfall off her hair. We just sat in the snow. I then wrote something with my foot.' I LOVE YOU, MORE THAN ANYTHING.' It said. She kissed me on the cheek after she read it." I love you more than a thousand beautiful stars in the night sky." She whispered into my ear." That's very poetic." I smiled. We just kissed. Her lips were freezing from the cold." Let's go back inside." I pulled her up and into the house.

The next week. We left. I was a little happy being back in New York. Eddie and Sam said they're staying in a hotel, in New York, together, but they're gonna go back and live in London in a few months. Fra and George decided to stay in New York, maybe some months. Amanda was back in LA because she missed her boyfriend, and dog. Belle and I decided to have a little get together. Eddie, Sam, Fra, and George came. We tried not to get really drunk.

Belle's POV

We had fun at our little get together. I was in the kitchen cooking some pasta. Then Sam came in." Belle?" She started." Hm?" I answered." How is it, falling in love?" She asked. I started to smile." It's the best experience in your whole life." I strained the pasta." Meaning?" She raised her eyebrows." I mean you can be yourself around the one you love. They wouldn't mind a bit." I grinned." What do you expect when your in love?" She asked." You can expect some fights, but they won't hate you. They just love you to much they want you to be safe." I kept making the pasta.

" There's one rule though. You can't pick love with your mind, but you can choose love with your heart." I claimed." So how does it feel?" She wondered." It feels like your dreams come true. Just with one simple kiss." I chuckled." How do you know someone likes you back when you like them?" She sat down." I think they spend more time with you instead if other people. And they try to do things for you." I smiled." Okay. Last question." She smiled." And what's that?" I asked." Is dinner done?" She giggled." Yes it is." I laughed.

Sam's POV

I got advice about love from Belle. She said it was so nice. I don't know if Eddie would like me, after he broke up with his girlfriend. I'll just have to find out sooner or later. We were at the table talking about what we've been doing lately." Sam what have you been doin' lately?" George asked." Um nothing much. I think, when I get back to London I'll go to some studios and sing some more and other things." I smiled." George aren't you doing this show, um, Vikings?" Belle grinned." Yeah it's great." He smiled. Then we decide d to watch a movie.

" What movie should we watch?" I asked." Let's watch Star Trek." The guys suggested." Hm no let's watch Harry Potter." I said." Let's watch One Day." Belle smiled." That movie with Anne in it?" George asked." Yes." She smiled." Okay let's watch it." We all agreed. We started watching it. Then the wind started to blow so hard it made the windows shudder. I was a little cold so I scooted into the person next to me. Eddie." You cold?" He wrapped his arm around me." A little." I whispered." I'm here." He responded." That's all I need to know." I snuggled my head into his shoulder.

Cute chapter. I like it. Read more soon. Okay. Byyyyyyeeeeee.