Apologies

Allie's POV

I didn't want to tell Aaron about what happened but he needed to know. When I was in the ambulance with Belle and the paramedics I called him.

Phone call to Aaron

Aaron: Hello?

Me: A- Aaron i-it's A-Allie.

Aaron: Allie what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Me: B-Belle a-and I w-were at th-the h-hotel, b-but my d-dad c-came a-and attacked B-Belle when she hid me. We're i-in an a-ambulance r-right now.

Aaron: Allie calm down. I'm coming.

He hung up after, so I started to cry until we got to the hospital.

Aaron's POV

When Allie called me I couldn't believe what she told but I then rushed to get my costume off." Aaron what's wrong? Where are you going?" Eddie asked." Belle's at the hospital." I frowned." What?!" Amanda and Samantha asked in unison, but I left before they did. I couldn't believe it. I should have been there. Tears started to well up in my eyes, but I wiped them away.' Stay strong Aaron. For Belle.' I thought.

When I got there I walked in." I'm looking for Belle Cloche's room." I said." Room 246 just down the hall." The nurse said. When I got there I saw Allie outside the door." Allie." I hugged her." A-Aaron I-I'm sorry I-I should of h-helped B-Belle." She cried." No. It's alright. If you tried to help Belle you would've been taken." I caressed her hair. Then I looked through the doorway of Belle's hospital room." Go in, she needs to see you right now." Allie smiled.

I walked into the room and saw Belle asleep on the hospital bed. There were scars and bruises everywhere. I thought I was going to cry every tear out of my eyes, but all I did was sit beside her. My hand was atop of hers, she didn't wake up, so I got up, but something squeezed my hand. I was startled, but I sat down again.

" Stay with me." Belle whispered." Always." I kissed her head." I'm sorry." She said." Sorry about what?" I asked." Putting you through this, coming into your life." She said. There was silence. Then I connected my lips with hers, but she didn't pull back.

Short as heck I know. And wow first kiss. OMG! quote/ comment.