The Wedding (continued)

Aaron's POV

Our wedding was great. I had a great time. It was nice being with my friends. Then Belle went out for a minute. I went walking around the church, but then I over heard yelling." Belle!?" I ran over to the direction the sounds were." Let me go!" I saw Belle being pulled by her brother on her wrist." Hey let her go!" I separated him from her." Back off pretty boy!" He shoved me away." Oi! Don't do that!" The guys came and held him back. Then he got out of their grip and punched me in the face making me fall to the ground. Then security came.

Belle's POV

When I saw Jack punch Aaron I ran over to him." You don't trust your dear brother Belle!" Jack spat." For what you did there, I don't think I could look at you and call you my brother." I snapped. Then the police came and took him away. We went inside, and I sat down with Aaron as he held an ice pack to his cheek." I'm so sorry." I whispered." For what?" He smiled." My brother." I mumbled." Baby it's alright. I'm fine." He laughed." Okay." I stayed mum." Y'know I think your dad's gonna kill me." I saw Mr. Tveit give me a death glare." If he did I might not forgive him." Aaron kissed my hand." I love you." I kissed him." I love you too." He smiled.

Stanley's (Mr. Tveit) POV

Posie and I started to dance on the dance floor." Stan why don't you like Belle?" Posie asked." I'm sorry honey, but she doesn't look like she's ready to even be in a relationship." I explained." Aaron is madly in love with the girl. Stop fretting." Posie smiled." Just because she's not very high ranking doesn't mean she doesn't have any wits." She claimed." Well she does seem like a wonderful girl." I smiled." That's the spirit." Posie grinned. Then I eyed Aaron and Belle dancing together. I smiled as Belle pecked Aaron on the lips. He showed a little blush and kissed her head.

Aaron's POV

Later on songs were sang. Amanda sang A Thousand years with Skyler. Fra, Killian, and George sang Can you Feel the Love Tonight. Eddie and Sam sang Sunday Morning. Then Belle went up on stage." I want to sing a special song for Aaron." She smiled. Then the piano started.

It's a little bit funny

This feeling inside

I'm not one of those who can easily hide.

I don't have much money

But boy if I did

I'd buy a big house where we both can live.

So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do

See I've forgotten if, they're green or they're blue

Anyway the thing is, what I really mean.

Yours are the sweetest eyes, that I've ever seen

And you can tell everybody, this is your song

It may be quite simple, but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind

I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words

How wonderful life is, now you're in the world

If I was a sculptor, but the again no

I'd be a girl who makes potions in a traveling show

I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do

My gift is my song, and this ones for you

And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple, but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind

I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words

How wonderful life is, now you're in the world

Those words came out of her mouth." Thank you." She walked off stage. I went to her and kissed her deeply." I love you." I smiled." I love you too." She grinned.

A superb chapter. I'm so proud of myself. And the people who read this. Okay. Byyyyyeeeee!!