Yes

Aaron's POV

I woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast for the others and Belle. Then the others came down." Aaron were you crying when Belle died as Éponine?" Sam asked." No I got something in my eye. Of course I watched my wi- um girlfriend died." I explained." Were you about to say what I think you were about to say?" Eddie and the others smiled.

There was awkward silence." Ug yes I was about to say wife." I gave a weak smile." Oh my gosh Aaron when are you gonna propose?!" Amanda squealed." Quiet down Amanda. I don't want Belle to hear." I said. Later Belle came down and we all started to clap." What I don't look that pretty today do I?" She smirked.

Belle's POV

There was unexpected clapping once I came downstairs." Yes you do, but that's not the reason. You performed great yesterday when we watched your Les Mis." Aaron said." Oh um thanks. Just to tell you, Caleb was Marius." I blushed." So we're gonna go and find hotels for ourselves, so we can leave you two alone." George  said and went to his room." Yeah." They said in unison and left.

" Alright that was odd." I laughed." I think they want to be nice." Aaron said. Later the others left, and we went out for lunch. We got pizza at Two Boots Pizza. Then went to went to Lincoln Central Plaza for a walk. Aaron was very quiet." Aaron are you alright?" I squeezed his hand." Um can we sit down?" He asked." Yes of course." I pulled him to a bench." So Belle we've been dating for 1 year and 6 and a half months." He gave a weak smile.

Aaron's POV

I was so nervous. I was going to ask her." Yes." She raised an eyebrow." Belle will you...um.....marry....me." I pulled out a velvet box with a ring that was detailed with bluish diamonds." Yes! Of course! Yes!" She hugged me." I love you." I slipped the ring onto her finger." I love you to." She smiled. I then grabbed her and we shared a passionate kiss.

Short chapter. And yay! They're gonna get married.