The Wedding

Aaron's POV

* 2 weeks later *

I woke up all happy because today was the day. My wedding. I did a small happy dance while Belle was in the bathroom. Then she came out." Hey beautiful." I spun her around." I need to go. The girls are picking me up. I love you." She smiled running out of the room. Then the guys came to help me." Dude! Words cannot describe how happy I am for you!" Eddie smiled." I can't even say how happy I am either!" I laughed giving him a hug." Gosh you must be nervous." Fra grinned." I am nervous! I feel so, so, mind blown, 'cause I'm finally gonna spend the rest of my lifetime with someone." I sighed. Then we left for the cathedral.

Belle's POV

I was in the car with the girls. They all wore their bridesmaids dresses, which were navy with an aqua green accessory, and lavender shoes." Belle are you okay?" Sam asked as I squirmed in my seat." No! I'm so nervous but excited!" I giggled." It is wedding jitters." Amanda grinned. We then got to the cathedral and I put my dress on." Belle. Are you ready?" I heard Caleb's voice outside the door." Yeah. Why?" I whispered." I'm walking you down the aisle." He smiled as I opened the door." Really?!" I cried hugging him." Yeah." He whispered into my hair.

" Did I tell you you're my best friend." I whispered as we walked down the hallway." Yes." He chuckled." Hey you are and I don't want anyone to get hurt today." I said." What makes you think that?" He tensed." My brother, Jack, he came and broke into Aaron's and my house. 2 weeks ago. And, um, Kathy texted me pictures I thought she couldn't get ahold of." I frowned." Let's take our minds off that and onto your wedding day." He took my arm.

Aaron's POV

I was so damn nervous. Did I look okay? Am I really fit for her? All the bride's maids came down. Then I saw her. Belle. In the most stunning thing she's ever worn.' Shit Aaron. How did you come across this?' I smiled then we made our vows and stuff." You may now kiss the bride." The priest said, so I pulled her into the most passionate kiss we have ever shared. It felt, new." So this is the end." I whispered." I think it's both beginning and ending." She smiled." Meaning?" I grinned." This is the beginning of our new life and the ending the old." She kissed me as everyone cheered.

Sam's POV

Later we were at the reception. It was so nice. We were outdoors where it felt warm. Then I eyed Eddie sitting down." Would you like to dance? Monsieur Pontmercy?" I joked." Of course mademoiselle Thenardier." He followed along." Eddie are you still with Hannah?" I asked." Oh no we broke up a 4 weeks ago." He sighed." I'm sorry I asked." I looked away." No no, it's fine, I didn't actually care for her." He whispered into my hair holding me closer." Oh." Was all I could say." Anyone care to give a speech!?" Someone yelled out.

Belle's POV

I was so happy. I couldn't even think of anything else except for Aaron and everyone else around me. Then I saw Anne, Amanda, and Sam go on stage." We are very happy to be here." Sam started." And we wanted to thank Belle for inviting us." Amanda grinned." We really want to tell her something." Anne smiled." Belle we think you are one of the greatest people we have ever known." Amanda said." And we are very honored to be your bride's maids and friends." Anne claimed." We've never seen someone so, so, free spirited and proud of being herself." Sam bit her lip.

" We wanted to tell you how grateful we are to know an outstanding person like you." They said in unison." Aaron you have made our lives wonderful too. And we want to let you know, you are the luckiest guy in the world to have Belle, and were lucky to know that Belle has you." The speeches went on until it got to Caleb." Belle. Your my best friend and I've always wanted to look out for you, but now you've got Aaron. I think I'll just help you do any thing in your life, and I really want to show how much I care for you with this." He played a video. It started with Caleb and I at the orphanage, he always visited me, both of us were about 7 and 9. Later it was Junior year. When I auditioned for my role as Éponine. Little tears came to my eyes, as I heard myself sing. Afterwards Allie was born." Say hi to the camera Allie Cat." Kaitlyn, her mom said.Later it was when I found out I got the internship. That was the end. I then hugged Caleb." Thank you so much for being there for me." I whispered.

Then Aaron went up on stage as I sat down." I just want to thank everyone for coming." He smiled." It's such an honor to be married to the most beautiful person I could ever know. And I want to say a few things to her." He looked at me." Belle. You are the most wonderful and beautiful person I've ever known. I would be lost if your not with me. I want you to know that, um, I love it when you do something your proud of, even if people think it's out of the ordinary that's what makes you, you. I don't know how blessed I am to have you as my wife." He explained.

As he walked off stage I ran to him and kissed him as passionately as anyone could, but this kiss was different from any of the others we shared. We were in the middle of the room, so everyone could see us." I love you so much." I panted." I love you too." He smiled.

Chapter ending here. Sorry. The next chapter is still apart of the wedding. Don't be sad. Byyyyeeee.