Home Blackout

Belle's POV

Me and Aaron got home after his little family "reunion", so we just stayed home since it started to rain. Hard. I was on our couch, trapped in a blanket, while Aaron made dinner for the both of us. I was board so I put some music on." Food done babe?" I asked." Yeah but we can eat in the living room." He chuckled for some reason. He came into the living room with some pasta and cider for me. I don't drink much alcohol, only on really special occasions. Then he brought a small table, big enough for him and I, to eat on.

" Belle I'm sorry about my dad. He expects me to do great things and.." He said." And your doing great things. It's not his fault he expects more. Your the Aaron Tveit. The broadway, TV, and movie star." I comforted him." And he's gonna marry the most beautiful, unconceited woman, he has ever met." He claimed, so I started to blush.

Then my favorite slow song came on." Ben" by Michael Jackson." Dance with me." He stood holding out his hand, so I took it and we danced." How are you such a great dancer?" We were close together." I watch and learn." I smiled kissing him gently. Then there was a loud knock on the door." Aaron! Belle! Let us in!" I heard Eddie's voice, so I opened the door and saw Eddie, Sam, and Amanda. They came in soaking wet." You guys look like you shot "On My Own". Just with Cosette and Marius." I closed the door." The car I rented broke down a block away from here, so we walked here." Eddie explained." We were suppose to go to a club." Amanda sighed." I'll get towels." I ran upstairs.

Eddie's POV

" How were your parents." I asked." Awful my dad said he wanted Belle to be high ranking. Not a college dropout, but he didn't think of what that truly makes her my someone." Aaron groaned." Meaning?" Sam questioned." He didn't look at the true meanings of her flaws, the flaws actually make her who she is. There are no other things that can make her more...Belle." He smiled." You should say that at the wedding." Amanda cooed." Yeah she's right." Sam giggled." Wow that was so moving. I think I'm gonna cry." I grinned." Very funny. I don't know if I should." He sighed." You should, like seriously, Belle would love it." I smiled.

Then Belle came downstairs." Would you guys like something, like food or a drink?" Belle offered." No it's fine. We're good." Sam said. Later on we were on the couch talking." Do you guys have a wedding planner yet?" Sam asked." No, but I think I could get in touch with one." Belle pulled out her phone and called someone." Hey Skyler? Do you think you can plan a wedding? Really. Thanks. Who's? Well um..mine." Belle smiled." Oh my god! What?!!?" I heard a girls voice." I'll call you later. Bye." Belle hung up." That was nerve racking." She giggled

Belle's POV

I was so happy that I found a wedding planner. Then my phone started to ring." Hello?" I answered." He proposed?!" Caleb yelled." Yes he did, you don't need to yell. I was going to tell you but it seems Skyler beat me to it." I laughed." Agh Belle! She told me she's planning your wedding. Can't you get someone high ranking." He complained." Caleb she's our friend. And please don't talk about high ranking. Can I talk to Allie?" I smiled.

" Yeah sure." He chuckled." Belle I'm so happy." Allie squealed." Thanks. Say hi to everyone." I put her on speaker." Hi Allie." Everyone said in unison." Hi." She giggled." We miss you." Amanda grinned." Yeah a lot." Sam said." Miss you guys too." Allie chuckled, then she wasn't on speaker after." Belle Caleb and I are going some where. Bye." Allie said." We all say bye." I smirked and hung up." She still sounds the same." Sam giggled." It feels like we haven't seen her in a long time." Amanda sighed." We might see her soon." I smiled.

Samantha's POV

Belle and I were sitting down as Aaron, Amanda, and Eddie were talking. I kept staring at Eddie. Those beautiful eyes, his luscious hair, and his the freckles that detailed his face." You ok?" Belle sat next to me as I snapped out of my trance." Um yeah." I tensed." Why don't you ask him?" She smiled. Staring at Eddie." I can't, he has his girlfriend Hannah." I fiddled my fingers. Then there was a crash of thunder." Aah!" Belle and I held each other, as the lights went off.