Realization

Aaron's POV

I was sitting watching some people act out some parts. Then my friends Aria and Mike were doing a scene." Chloe. Look at me. I didn't mean to hurt you. I wasn't thinking right." Mike started." No Jack. I should have stayed calm and answered you correctly. Not make a big deal out of it." Aria claimed." I love you." They said in unison. It was weird, 'cause Belle and I just went through a fight." Aaron you alright?" One of our directors asked." Um, yeah. Can I go out for a little bit?" I managed to get out." Yes of course." He said. I grabbed my jacket and ran out." Thanks!" I hollered. I started to search for Belle.

Belle's POV

" Belle? Did he really get that mad at you?" Sam asked." Yes. I was shocked, but I snapped at him, and I felt like a jerk. He scared me." I whimpered. We were at a Starbucks." I heard about Hannah, at the hospital. Is she back with Eddie?" I asked." No, Eddie's been apologizing to me." She chuckled." Thanks for coming." I smiled. Later, I finished my get together with Sam and went for a walk. Then I saw a couple fighting, but they automatically forgave each other. Aaron and I should've done that, but I don't think he'll forgive me. I was walking around a statue. Then I saw him. I saw Aaron right on the other side of the square. I glanced at him then he eyed me, but I hid under my hair and stood there. I had no clue of what to do. I couldn't run nor walk away, so I stood there motionless.

Aaron's POV

There she was. Belle. On the other side of the square. She looked away when I saw her, so I jogged to her. Her cold breath was shaky once I touched her." Belle. Please, at least turn around." I touched her shoulder and she turned, looking down." Belle. I'm sorry I got you upset." I croaked." What?" She looked up at me." I'm sorry for everything I said to you." I frowned." No. I'm sorry for over reacting and making a big deal out of it." She shook her head. I then grabbed her and we shared a deep kiss." I love you." I smiled." I love you too." She hugged me. I felt much better. It was nice, having her forgive me. I don't like it when we fight now.Then we went home and spent more time together.

Aaaaaahhhhhh! I'm almost done. It's mind blowing. I just can't. Byyyyeeee.