The Parents

Belle's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling so happy. I almost forgot why, but then my finger reminded me. The ring glistened off of it and made me grin a whole lot. I then got up and made breakfast for Aaron and I." Belle, baby, are you awake?" I heard Aaron come downstairs." Yeah I'm in the kitchen." I smiled, as he ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair once he came in.

" Morning." He smirked." Hi." I kissed him." What are we eating for breakfast?" He asked." Pancakes." I rolled my eyes and smirked." Alright." He sat down." When am I gonna see your family?" I asked, setting the pancakes down." Why don't we visit them today. They don't live far." He suggested." That sounds nice." I smiled.

Aaron's POV

That's right she hasn't met my parents and brother." We'll go at noon." I said." Alright." We finished our food, and Belle went upstairs." Wow. I can't believe I did it." I grinned, starstruck on the couch. Then I got a text from the guys.

Group text: Eddie, Fra, George, me

Eddie: Did you do it?

Fra: Did you?

George: I hope you did.

Me:... Yes :)

Eddie: Woohoo

Fra: Finally

George: Congrats bro!

Me: Thnx

Eddie: Are you guys free for today

Me: No I'm taking her to see my family

George: We're gonna crash that

Fra: Let's do it

Me: Oh no! You're not gonna do that!

Eddie: What if we want to see you family too. :(

Me: You can meet them at the wedding

George: Ugh we make no promises to not come

Fra: We'll try to prevent ourselves from coming. That's what George means.

Me: Thnx. Bye

Belle's POV

I decided to take a pic of my ring and text it to Sam and Amanda.

Group text: Sam, Amanda, me

Me: Picture

Amanda: OMG! He did it!

Sam: It's so pretty!

Me: I know right!

Amanda: Your so lucky!

Sam: Ah! Bachelorette party!

Me: Not today. I'm going to meet Aaron's family

Amanda: We're gonna crash that.

Me: No your not.

Sam: We'll see about that. Bye

Amanda: Bye

Me: Bye >:P

I hope they don't crash our reunion. I looked at the time and it was 11:15." I better get ready." I got up and hopped into the shower.

Aaron's POV

It was already 11:15, so I went upstairs and changed. Then I heard Belle singing." In my life there's been no one like him anywhere, anywhere where he is. If he asked, I'd be his." Her angelic voice sang. Later on she came downstairs." I think you should bring a bathing suit. My family has a pool." I said." Oh." She said." I know that tone of voice what's wrong?" I asked

She looked at me." Um my dad was bipolar. He always took pills. Then, when I was 9, he overdosed and drowned himself inside our bathtub. I haven't actually been in water since then." She explained." That was when he killed himself. In front of you." I tensed." Babe you don't need to go swimming, but you can bring your suit just in case." I kissed her.

" Alright." She ran upstairs. She wore a long skirt, a nice top, and a gray bag. She said she has her bathing suit under her clothing. We were driving to my parents house. Where I told my brother, Jon, to meet." So Aaron have any siblings?" Belle smiled." A younger brother. Jon Tveit." I grinned." I used to have an older brother, but he left for somewhere 18 years ago. Now I don't know where he is." Belle sighed.

" Do you miss him?" I asked." Yeah a lot." She said. Then we stopped, and she saw the house." Mon dieu! It's beautiful." She cooed." Yeah it's my parents' house." I smiled. We then knocked on the door." Who is it." I heard Jon's voice." I don't know. Did you already let an older brother in?" I joked, so he opened the door." No I don't..think..so." He stared at Belle." Who's this?" He smiled." Fiancée." Belle grinned." Well then come in." He fully opened the door for us.

" Mom, Aaron's here!" Jon called." Coming!" She laughed." Hey Aaron, and who's this?" She glanced at Belle." Mom this is Belle, my..." I started." Fiancée." Belle smiled." Come sit down." My mom welcomed us." Where's dad?" I asked." He might be upstairs in his study." Jon stated." I'll go get him." I ran upstairs.

Belle's POV

I was happy but nervous." So Belle. Do Aaron and I have any siblings-in-law?" Jon asked." My older brother, but I haven't seen him in so long." I claimed." When will we meet your parents?" Aaron's mom asked." Oh my parents died when I was young Mrs.Tveit." I gave a weak smile." Please call me Posie." Mrs.- I mean Posie smiled." Dad this is my fiancée, Belle." Aaron and his dad came down." Hi." I shook his hand. Then Aaron sat next to me." Your welcome." He whispered." Thanks." I responded.

" Belle how did you and Aaron meet?" Jon asked." Well I was an intern on the set of the movie Aaron shot, Les Misérables, and I got to know him and other actors." I explained." An intern interesting." Mr. Tveit, or Stanley, claimed, which sounded like a disappointed tone." Belle what did you do before your internship?" Jon asked." I was a special Ed. teacher's aid at a school here in New York, Greenberg-Graham elementary school." I said.

Aaron's POV

I was glad my parents liked Belle." Did you ever go to college?" Mom asked." Yes, but I dropped out first year." Belle said." Aaron." My dad motioned me upstairs, so we could talk." Dad what's wrong." I asked as we entered a room." You chose a college dropout for a wife." He scolded.

" What!? Dad I did not choose a college dropout. I chose the most beautiful, unconceited, woman I could ever have!" I argued." You could have chosen a high ranking girl." He growled." Dad I don't care how famous or not she is, she is the best thing that's ever happened to me!" I explained and ran downstairs. When I got there Belle was gone." She went outside." Jon said, so I ran out. When I got outside Belle was walking towards the car.

" Belle! Please stop!" I pleaded." Does your dad really think I should be high ranking." Tears streamed down her face." No, no, Belle..." I reasoned." He really thinks I'm nothing. Do you think that too?" She sobbed. I then pulled her in for a passionate kiss." Belle, I swear, your everything to me." I hugged her. The wind was blowing hard." I-I think w-we should go b-back in-inside." Belle shivered." No get in the car we're gonna go home." I rapped my jacket around her." 'K-kay." She smiled.

Yay. Long chapter. Alright wait for next one. Cool chapter. Okay byyyyeeee!!