Guardian

Belle's POV

It was Thursday and I was lying next to Allie. Aaron slept in a chair. Then Eddie, Amanda, and Samantha came in." Oh my god. Belle are you ok?" Samantha asked in her English accent." Yeah fine." I said.

" Are you sure." Eddie and Amanda asked in unison." Yes I'm sure." I stifled a laugh." It's funny. Your in room 246 and your bed number is 01." Hugh came in with flowers." Yes isn't that Valjean's prison number? It's kinda weird." Anne came in." Wow you guys really left the set for me?" I asked." Yeah mate for sure." Hugh smiled. Him and his Australian accent." I bet the paparazzi's looking for you guys." I said." We don't care." Sam laughed." So Belle how's life?" Eddie laughed. I just smiled at his awkward joke." Dunno I'm actually pretty happy since five actors are here." I grinned.

Then my phone started to ring. And when I looked at it I had a big smile, so I answered it." Hello. Yeah I'm fine. She's here. Do you want to talk to her. Ok. Hey Allie do you want to talk to Caleb?" I smiled." YES!" She took the phone." Who's Caleb." Aaron asked." Her guardian." I sighed.

" Why did he get chosen and not you." Sam frowned." Cause Allie's mom didn't trust her sister, and Caleb really liked her." I stared at Allie, who was giggling and smiling.

Then I lied back onto the pillow." You ok?" Eddie asked." Yeah just really exhausted." I closed my eyes." We'll see you tomorrow." Aaron whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek. Then I fell asleep.

Allie's POV

When I finished talking to Caleb, Belle was asleep." C'mon Allie lets go back to the hotel." Aaron said, so I put the phone on her side table. Then we left.

' I only have two days left with Belle.' I thought.

Short chapter. Again. I really need to think of more things to write. Ok. Byyyyyyyeeeeee.