Time Together and First Fights

Aaron's POV

Belle's been in the hospital for a few days. I lied next to her rubbing her stomach. She was pretty tired from the recent incidents. Sam left as Eddie's ex-girlfriend, Hannah, stayed with him. Poor Sam. There were no words from them. A few days later Eddie and Belle were released from the hospital. Belle and I got home. She was still sore but pretty happy." What do you want to eat?" She tried to go to the kitchen, but I stopped her." No you aren't going to cook dinner. I am. You go rest in bed or at least take a break from anything else that has to do with working." I smiled." Fine." She groaned, and sat down on the couch. She played some music.

I finished making dinner. Then Can You feel the Love Tonight? by Elton John started to play. I grabbed her hand and we danced. I kissed her neck as we waltz to the rhythm." I love you." She whispered." I love you too." I rested my head on her shoulder. I started to silently sing. Then we finished eating and went to bed. She lied down on her pillow and smiled. I put the blankets over her and hugged her tight. I started to rub her back as she started to dose off." Hmmm." She smiled. I then kissed her cheek and we fell asleep.

The next day we went to my parents house. My dad was getting used to Belle. We were sitting around and talking." So when are you planning to have kids?" My mom asked." We don't know yet." Belle answered. I started to smile." Have you seen your brother lately?" My dad asked." Um, well, no, not since the wedding." She tensed." Okay. Well Belle. What did you do during the internship on the Les Mis set?" Jon changed the topic." Just things an intern might do. Give and get things for the actors and director." She smiled.

Belle's POV

I had a good time with Aaron and his family. My phone started to ring. Caller ID: Jack. I didn't answer the phone. It kept going off." I'm so sorry. Can I take this?" I felt really embarrassed. Everyone just nodded their heads. I stepped outside and answered the phone." What do you want?" I groaned through the phone." I wanted to see how my little sis is doin'." He snickered." I don't need you anymore." I snapped." A little harsh there sis." He said.

" I'm sorry but I have some reasons to be harsh. First you leave me for 18 damn years. Second you break into my house after 18 years. Lastly you punch my husband in the face at my wedding. Are those good reasons Jack?" I clenched my teeth." Yes. I heard I'm gonna be an uncle. That true?" I could feel his cold smile over the phone." N-no, not anymore." I stuttered." Aw. I'm sorry. Bye." He hung up.

I stood outside against the wall. Tears streaming down my face. Then the door opened. I wiped away my tears, but more started to emerge." Belle? You okay babe?" It was Aaron. He saw me leaning against the wall." He knows." I stated." What?" He asked." My miscarriage." I sobbed, Aaron embraced me." Why does most of my family have to be so cruel?" I groaned." I don't know. Why did you choose to stay in that family?" He wondered" For Allie and Caleb." I smiled. We started to kiss. I started to chuckle." What?" He smiled." We just left your family alone in the house." I giggled. We then went back inside.

Aaron's POV

Belle's been quiet for the past few days. Since her miscarriage and brother. She was by the frosted window. Drawing and doodling. I sat next to her." Hey. You ok?" I rapped my arms around her." Yeah." She choked out." Baby. Please don't be like that." I held her tight. I felt tears fall onto my arm. I kissed Belle's head and cradled her. I wish she didn't need to suffer like this." Belle. I don't need a kid. You don't need to have a kid. We don't need to have a kid." I explained." No no no. Aaron don't say that. I do want to have a kid, and I want you to be their father. Please just don't say that." She croaked. Tears streamed down her face more. I then kissed her temple and wiped her tears away." I love you." My forehead against hers." I love you too." She smiled. I put my hands on her stomach and we stay in each others arm.

A few hour later we were outside in the snow. I was sitting down. Then something cold hit my back. I turned around and saw Belle holding a snowball. I laughed and chased after her with one. She was under a tree while I was behind it. I hit the branch above her and snow fell." Hey!" She giggled. It was nice seeing her smile again. We went back inside and had some coffee. We just sat there in silence." Belle?" I held her hand making her jump." Yeah?" She looked up at me." Is there something wrong about our marriage?" I started to get tense.

" What? No, Aaron, there's, there's nothing wrong." She pulled away. " It seems like it is since you haven't been interacting with anyone a lot." I said." Aaron. There. Is. Nothing. Wrong. With. Our. Marriage." She frowned." Then why are you getting mad?!" I slammed my hand on the table." Why am I getting mad?! Why are you getting mad?! I'm just trying to make things clear, that our marriage is doing great!" She exclaimed." It does not sound like it in a good way!" I declared." Our conversation didn't sound merry from the beginning!" She snapped, trotting upstairs. I haven't seen her get so mad at me. It felt horrible. I went out to Gershwin Theater. I was pretty mad, so I decided to act it out.

Belle's POV

Now I feel like a jerk. God, why did I have to blow our conversation like that. I was on the bed crying it out. Then I heard the front door slam shut. I guess Aaron's gonna take some time away from me. I don't blame him. I did fuck our relationship and marriage up, by getting together with him. I picked up my phone and texted Sam.

First fight. How dramatic. Well hope you liked it. Okay. Byyyyeeeee.

Don't Want Someone, Need Them (Aaron Tveit Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara