Last Day

Allie's POV

It was my last day with Belle and Aaron, but I was happy I was going to Caleb. Aaron and Belle were still asleep, so I stayed in bed. Then Belle got out of bed." You ok Allie?" She smiled, fixing her hair." Yeah." I looked at her." Hey I'll miss you alright." She hugged me." Yeah alright." I leaned my head into her chest.

Belle's POV

I was sad that this was my last day with Allie, but I knew she'd be happy with Caleb. Later on Aaron took us to the set." Allie, Belle. Welcome back." Tom greeted us." Hi Tom." I smiled." Well isn't it Beauty Bell." George walked up to us." Hello George." I rolled my eyes.

Then Isabelle played with Allie for a little bit." So where is this Fra you spoke of?" I whispered to Aaron." He's with George and Killian." Aaron pointed to them, so I walked over." Hello Belle." George began." Can't keep yourself away from me can you." He joked." Y'know you make a good Grantaire, but I was here to meet Killian and Fra." I smirked.

" Hello Ma'am, I'm Killian, also known as Combeferre in the movie." He shook my hand." I-I'm Fra, or C-Courfeyrac i-in the movie." Fra shook my hand after." Belle Cloche, or Beauty Belle as George here calls me." I gave out an amused sigh." Yes him and his French." Killian chuckled." Your dating Aaron right?" Fra asked." Yes that's me." I giggled.

" Finally. We meet his someone." A tall man came." This is Alistair Brammer, or Jean Provaire in Les Mis." Killian said." Hi I'm Belle Cloche." I shook his hand." Aaron's a lucky guy." Allistair said, so I showed a little blush. We then exchanged numbers

Later on I watched the boys shoot Look Down.' Wow I love the set.' I thought. Then I remembered the dream I had.' Should I tell him?' I thought. Then I looked at my phone and saw a text.

To Belle

Where are you guys at? I'm ready to pick up Allie. I'm in France like you.

- Caleb

To Caleb

I'm on set don't come. Meet Aaron, Allie, and I in an hour or two near the new hotel I'm in. De Beau inn

- Belle

To Belle

K

-Caleb

I was super stressed. Allie had to leave soon. Only have two hours left. Then I looked at a blog about celebrities. 'Aaron Tveit dating mystery girl. What is her name?' An article said. There was a picture of me and Aaron kissing. At the bottom there were quotes

@brittbabe+aarontveit

That chic is pretty but she better break up wit my man >:(

@aarontveitlover

Aaron looks happy wit her, and it mite feel nice bein' wit him ;)

@_swagbabetveit

That chic don't know who she's datin' he belongs wit me :/

@tveitsecretlover

Don't be hatin' they look like a groovy couple.<3

@tveitbabe1214

Love the outfit she's wearing. Totes in style. Gosh want it!

@broadwaytveit

Mine, mine, mine! Get away from him, whore, he's mine.

LOAD MORE

I was offended by most of the quotes. Then Aaron came over." Hey you ok?" He kissed my head." Allie's getting picked up in an hour or two." I sighed still looking at the quotes." Don't believe those people babe. If they're stupid enough to put those up there they should be stupid enough to say it to my face." He rapped his arms around me. I just smiled.

" What time is it?" I asked." About 1:00." He answered." We have to get going at 3. Alright?" I said." Yeah alright." He kissed my cheek.

Later we went to a cafe near our hotel. I saw Caleb inside, so we went inside." Hey Caleb." I smiled." Hey you guys." He grinned.

Aaron's POV

I was a little sad that Allie was leaving. I then texted the others.

Group text: Eddie, Amanda, and Sam

Me:

Hey it's Allie's last day. Tell the others she said bye.

Amanda:

Tell her we'll miss her :(

Sam:

She's such a sweetheart :)

Eddie:

Hope we see her again :P

Me:

Alright bye

They were all going to miss Allie. I do hope we'll see her again too." Allie. Everyone said they'll miss you." I whispered. Then she hugged." I'm also gonna miss you." She said. Later on Belle told me Allie would visit. Then they left." You should get back to the set. I'll be at the hotel." She kissed my cheek." Be careful." I smiled." I will." She giggled.

Belle's POV

Aaron and I parted after.' I have to tell him about the dream.' I thought. Then a girl came up to me." Can I get a picture with you? Since your Aaron's girlfriend." She smiled." Alright." I giggled. Then the girl put her arm around me and took the pic." Thanks!" she squealed.

Later on I got to the hotel. Then my phone started to buzz.

Aaron:

Saw you have a fan ;)

Me:

Yeah it took me by surprise :P

Aaron:

See you later, luv you <3

Me:

Luv you too :{0

I smiled at his and my texts. Then I went on tumblr and saw pics of Aaron and I.

PIC

@britishgirl007

Their my O.T.P. Luv it

PIC

@shipper2.0

I totes ship them. XOXO

PIC

@crazychic215

Their my Aladdin and Jasmine.

[•-•]

PIC

@hotstuff

No I think they're Rapunzel and Flinn Rider <3

PIC

@disneyluvser4441

I think they should be a new Disney couple. o•0

PIC

@kaseylask

Totally! :{•

LOAD MORE

I was still looking at quotes. Then I noticed it was 5:00, so I ordered some room service. Then my phone started to buzz.

Group text:

Amanda:

OMG! Belle you have a whole bunch of fans. Did you see all the quotes and photos on tumblr, Instagram, and Facebook?

Sam:

I saw also! Gosh it's going everywhere!

Me:

Thnx I saw :)

Then more people started to text me.

Longest chap. yet. Yay! Belle has fans. Woohoo!