Chapter ONE :)

Taylor's Point Of View

“Its 7 am waking up in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta go downstairs. Gotta have my bowl gonna have cereal, seeing everything the time is going.” My eyes shot open, what in the actual name of God…? Why is ‘Friday’ playing so early in the morning?!

My alarm isn’t even tuned to this song by Rebecca Bla-Jake. You might be wondering who the hell Jake is. So I’m telling you. Jake is the hell called my brother. Trust me; I don’t think we are even halfway related. He is the definition of idiotism stupidity, like the rest from Mars. Yet again,’ Mars?’  Yeah, Mars. Where boys are from? You got it.

Why stupid? Boys? Well, did you exactly see Justin Bieber slam his head into that glass door? No? Go see it, then. I’ll wait here.

Saw it yet? Good. *coughs* Why, what an imbecile *coughs again* Wait, I smell a score I need to settle…

“Jake!” I screamed as I shot up, and instantly found Jake laughing at my door. Moronic imbecilic fool!

“Did you see your face? Oh my gosh! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!” he bursts out laughing.

Pissed out of my wits, I grabbed the nearest object to me and flung it hard at him. And whoa did I just get lucky, I grabbed hold of my history textbook! And history textbooks are…let’s just say, not the lightest kind of books around.

“Ouch!” His hand flew up to the bump on his head as he fell over on his bum. Maybe this is another chance for me! I quickly grabbed my phone and yelled at him,”Jake! Stay there!”  He looked at me like I was a freak.

And when I clicked on ‘capture’ he let out a loud “Huh?” But he was so dumb and so stupid that after I have sent the picture to almost everybody in school he then realized what I did.

“Taylor…you…I….TAYLOR WHAT THE HELL?!” He screamed and pounced on me, but I got up and started running away, still in my PJs. Oh well.

Game on…Brother.

{30 minutes later}

It’s time for school, and I absolutely abhor school! I quickly changed into my yellow ‘You smell like eggs’ T-shirt and black skinny jeans, grabbing my black varsity jacket and neon purple backpack.

“Taylor be quick!” Jake huffed.

“Yeah give me three minutes!” I called out to him and quickly put on my pink Chucks. Just a little something about me, I love neon colours. It’s like they glow because they are so bright, and it’s so pretty! But nobody really share the same view as me.

OH WELL. So it is time for school, as I got on Jake’s car, I felt the same feeling of trepidation crawl up my spine. Well, it does seem right for me to say that I really am scared of school. And pretty much hate it.