Hurt Me No Longer (Sequel to "Bully Me No More")

*RAIN*

I layed helplessly on the ground, looking up at Roc's masculine figure standing over me.

"Please! Stop!" I begged.

He kicked me in my stomcah so hard I was shocked that I coughed up saliva and not blood. Whenever the anger in him was too much to be satisfied with just slapping me a little he'd kick or punch me in my stomach. A part of me he had come to hate. A year ago, when we got married our honeymoon night we planned to have a child. My attempts at getting pregnant succeeded, 4 months later my mother and I got into an argument about how she felt I was too young to have a child and I wasn't ready.

The harsh words, and actions that took place during our fight stressed me out so much that I lost the baby. The next night, on Roc's 21st birthday he went out drinking and came back drunk. That was the first time he'd abused me, Roc turned 21 about...6 months ago. He'd spent so many nights resting his head on my stomach, talking to our unborn child and coming up with boy and girl names we could possibly use. Roc used to love my stomach because of what was inside it, and now...that it was gone my flat stomach was just a sad reminder that it was once again empty.