Chapter 46: I Slapped Him

Daniel's POV,

"James you're just hurting her!" I shout at him, having enough of his cowardly behaviour.

"Well things have changed!" He shouts back, and that's when I snap. I run at him and pin him to the wall.

"What has changed James eh! Your feelings?" I spit.

"No! But she's not here and it's hard! If I heard her everyday I would of left the tour by now! I can't talk to her, of course she doesn't leave my mind, but I just can't do it Skip. I want to go back," he sighs and I let him go.

"Then go home, for the weekend, we only have signing over England. It's not shows. Go home and be with her, she probably needs you, and the fact that you're ignoring her cant be helping..." I tell him and he nods and goes to Ronnie and it's not long before he's saying goodbye and leaving for three days.

Later on that evening Lila face timed us. You could tell she was upset and wanted us all back, and when she asked about James everyone froze. 'Oh he's just on his way to surprise you!' Haha I think not.

"He's just out with Ronnie," I say and look at Ronnie who sat behind the camera and he nodded. After that Lila goes quiet and says she's going to go to sleep. She knows we've lied to her, but she'll be surprised. Isn't that the best thing about it all? She might be upset right now, but she'll be having breakfast with James.

Delila's POV,

I get woken up by banging on the door. I look at the clock and it's only half eight. What does Faydee want? I make my way down the stairs and towards the door.

"Faydee this better be a good reason to be waking me up at half eight" I open the door and freeze. "J-James?" I'm surprised.

"That's my name," he gives me his famous smirk. His dimple piercing is in making him look so much more hotter. I then do something surprising both him and I. I slap him.

"You dick!" I cry and he just pulls me I to him. "All you've done is ignored me, you left me James, you promised you wouldn't," I try to get out of his grip but I have no luck, my boyfriend goes to the gym too much.

"Shh Deli Bear," he whispers and I instantly relax. "Let's get you inside," he then adds and picks me up bridal style, shutting the front door with his leg. I look up at him and smile, cuddle into the crook of his neck as he carries me up the stairs and into my room.

"I missed you," I say as he places me on the bed and takes his shoes off, then hovers over me.

"I missed you more, I thought if I didn't talk to you it'd be better, but it wasn't," he says and his eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes. I don't hesitate and pull him down to connect our lips. It's a passionate and fast kiss, it's a kiss that screams I've missed you. It's not long before I remove James's leather jacket and black shirt, revealing his nice torso. I bite my lip as he pays with my pjs top, which o have no bra under. He tugs on it and I let him take it off. I can't even remember why I was mad at him a few minutes ago the moment he starts to suck on my sweet spot and massage my boob.

"James," I breathe out his name and feel him smirk into my skin. He leaves various hickeys all over, and it's not long when he's at my shorts and looking into my eyes. I nod bit of my lip and he removes both my underwear and short. He intertwines one of our hands together and uses the other to massage my thighs. He's going to be the death of me. It's not long before his finger slides inside of me and I let out a moan, and he inserts another two fingers. I'm a moaning mess because of an amazing person. Soon he removes his fingers and adds his tongue, and I squeeze his hand maybe a little bit too much.

"James," I moan his name a few times. "I'm c-close," I tell him.

"Not yet baby," he gets out of me and pulls down his trousers, while I reach into my bedside table and give him a condom, with a smirk on my face. He takes it and puts it on, before lining himself up with me.

"I love you Deli Bear," he whispers then connects our lips and enters me, making me moan much louder than the last time. Our bodies move so well together, and I drag my fingers up and down his back. We don't even care if anyone hears us, as the moans fill the room, probably the house. Soon we both release and he lays down next to me, putting the condom into the bin by my bed.

"Thank you for coming, I needed you here," I smile weakly with a tear escaping my eye. He instantly catches it and wipes it off, kissing my lips gently.

"I'm sorry for being such a dick, I'm glad I came, I needed to hold you close," he says and pulls me in closer. Everything is perfect right now, it's just how I wanted today to be.

+++++++++++++++++
How are you all? Hope you enjoyed this;)
Vote and Comment!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy X