Chapter 18: Skip Knows

"Deli you'll be late for school," James kisses my cheek.

"So? I don't care," I cuddle into him and bring the cover over me a bit more. I ended up sleeping in just his shirt and my underwear. He chuckled before locking his arms around me. James stayed the night, nothing happened though, well except for s few cuddles and kisses. It's been bugging me, we're not a couple but we act like one, is that normal? Does he even want to be more?

"What are you thinking about beautiful? You seem to be in deep thought since you don't hear your phone ringing," he knocks me out of my day dream. I just send him a quick smile before answering my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lila," Daniels voice rings through my ears.

"What Daniel, I was comfortable," I whine.

"Not going school?" He asked.

"No, you?" I raise an eyebrow though he can't see.

"Not planning on it, I'll be home in the afternoon ok? Don't set the house on fire!" He laughs thinking he's funny, but he isn't, just like Beau I think.

"K, bye!" I hung up on him and go back to cuddling James. I lay my head on his bare chest and his fingers start playing with my hair. It's soothing but then I get really bad stomach pain.

"Deli what's wrong?" He asks sitting up and looking at me. I crawled into a ball but it didn't help, the cramps were getting worse and worse.

"I'll be a minute," I go into the bathroom and put a tampon in, I hate periods. I do my business before flushing the loo and washing my hand.

"Everything Okaii?" James asks looking at me from his phone.

"Time of the month," I frown and climb back into bed. I was expecting James to freak out the way Aaron did and not talk to me for the whole week so I was surprised when he slowly strokes my stomach, massaging it slightly but not pressing too hard to hurt me more.

"Nice?" He asks.

"Hmm," I close my eyes and enjoy it while the pain was replaced.

"Give me a minute," James kisses my lips then picks up his hoodie and leaves. It's not long before I heard the front door close, did he just leave me?

Around half an hour later my bedroom door opens waking me up from my quick nap. It reveals James with a tray of different goodies and a hot water bottle.

"Awh James!" I smile at him and he places it down before kissing my lips.

"I've also picked up two films, Mocking Jay part 1 and Mean Girls, since it's your favourite," he smiles at me. I take the hot water bottle and put it on my stomach before opening a packet of Oreos. James slips in next to me and takes of his hoodie, throwing it across the room letting it land anywhere.
-
"Lila I'm home," Daniel walks into my room and looks at me and James cuddling. For a second I panic but I stay still in James's arms.

"Something you guys wanna tell me?" He smirks, but he reaction I was expecting.

"Erm," James starts.

"I would Daniel, but there's nothing to tell coz we're not together," I say looking at Daniel.

"Are you serious? You guys aren't even together yet? I've heard about the other day and whatever, but you guys do all of this and you're not a couple? James you have some issues mate," he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused, well I know what he means, but I want him to say it.

"Just saying that if it was me I'd ask her to be mine already. Which is weird to say cause she's my sister but still." He shrugs.

James's POV,
"Just saying that if it was me I'd ask her to be mine already. Which is weird to say cause she's my sister but still." He shrugs. Why Skip. I have planned out to take Delila out on Friday, and ask her then, he's ruined everything. Skip leaves and Delila stays quiet.

"He always ruins it," I throw my hands up in frustration.

"Ruins what?" Deli takes my hands and kisses each.

"I was going to take you out on Friday and ask you then, but he just made it sound like I didn't even want to make you mine. I do, you mean the world to me Deli and I'm sorry for being like this and-" I get cut off by her lips crashing onto mine and her hands wrapping around my neck. How did I deserve her?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey! Sorry it's short! Really busy!
James is just Boyfriend goals 😍
Vote, Comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x