Chapter 19: Friday Friday Gotta Get Down On Friday

Delila's POV,

School was dragging on like hell. I was bored to death of my English teacher talking and talking about some poem that clearly no one really gave two shits about. Let's face it, no one really cares about someone who died and wrote a poem about butterflies taking his body away. Usually I'd be interested, since I like to write my own song, which by the way will never ever be published. But James was taking me out tonight, and I was going to film a cover when I got home and then get ready and Eugh. Here I am stuck in school. Help. I decide to text Rikki since she's coming over later to film for me.

1 Text to: Rikki DanDans Gurl
Hey Riks! You still coming to film later? Please bring me Oreos. Love you! Xx

"Miss Sahyounie is that a phone?" My English teacher asks me. She hates my guts as is correct her grammar. Come on, the school should at least hire a teacher who knows what she's doing..

"No," I roll my eyes making the class laugh.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" She comes closer and I sit on my phone.

"No, but I think you're seeing things, Miss," I smirk and watch as she gets angrier.

"Miss Sahyounie that's enough unless you want to be sent to the principals office!" She threatens.

"Oh yeah, send me to my uncle, I'll be better than sitting here listening to you," I grab my bag and stuff, shove my phone in my pocket and walk out. I cannot be dealing with that teacher.

"Delila?" My uncle sighs as I walk in.

"Let me guess, you had English?" He chuckles when I nod in reply.

"Can you move me up a set? I mean I get all the English stuff and I'd have a better teacher uncle, which means better education," I give him the puppy eyes. All my friends including James are in that set, and the teacher is pretty fit. All the girls like to flirt with him.

"Fine, only because I can't have you in my office every time you have English!" He agrees and types into his computer.
-
"Delila!" Rikki waves from her car outside of the school gates. I wave back and then hold up one finger to say 'one minute' and she nods.

"Deli!" James wraps his hands around my waist.

"Will you please tell me where we are going later?" I pout. I've not left him alone about it since he told me the day we skipped school.

"No Deli," he chuckles and kisses my nose.

"At least tell me what to wear?!" I give him the puppy eyes, and he gives in.

"Something fancy, but comfortable," he kisses my lips and walks away. Confusing boy. I make my way to Rikki's car and get it.

"Riks can you help me get ready after we film? James is taking me out and he said 'fancy but comfortable' what the hell does that mean?" I roll my eyes and Rikki laughs.

"Well we will figure something out!" She tells me. We make small talk during the car ride and are soon at my house.

"Delila! Oh Rikki!" Daniel welcomes us in, hugging the life out of Rikki.

"Daniel you can have Rikki after we film!" I whine and pull Rikki with me up to my room. I let her set up the lighting, camera and microphone and get changed. I change into some blue ripped skinny jeans, a white crop top and a little cardigan. I then et my guitar and make sure it's in tune.

"So, what are you even covering?" She asks me, fiddling with the camera.

"I've fallen in love with a song called Risk It All by the Vamps, so yeah." I smile and we get on with it.