Chapter 12: Talk To Me

Delila's POV,

I thanked Carrie and ran inside. I looked a mess. There was a bruising in my face, my shoulder from where they were holding me and my stomach didn't feel like it was working. I'd lie if I said I wasn't scared at all. All day I kept myself locked in the girls toilets, being too scared to go out. What if I saw James? What if he saw me looking this way? Or what if I saw Rhiannon and she tried to do something else? When I got in Daniel just waved at me, not taking his eyes off of the tv screen. I quickly told him that I got a lift off Carrie coz she was in my last lesson and luckily he didn't question why I didn't go with James.

I locked myself inside of my room and broke down. This isn't worth anything. I've let myself believe that James and I could ever be a thing, nothing ever works out for me.

I need to get myself together. I get up and put my bag away, phone on charge and sit on my bed with my MacBook.

"Can I come in?" I hear Tamsin's voice through the door. I sigh and go to my door, unlocking it and letting her in, sitting on my bed again.

"Delila you look-" I give her the look. "What on earth happened?" She quickly changes what she was saying.

"Two names, Rhiannon and James." I reply and lie on my bed, refusing to cry because of it again. It's all I seem to be doing lately, it's all I seem to be doing since I decided it's over with Aaron.

"Tell me everything," Tamsin hugs me. I tell her everything that has happened.

"If you told James I'm sure he'd do something about it!" She shakes her head.

"Are you stupid?" I scoff. "Telling him would be the worst thing. He'd talk to Rhiannon and it'd get worse Tamsin! I'm just going to keep away from him and the gang to be honest," I shrug.

"I'm not stupid! You're the one acting stupid here! You love him and you know it! I know you've liked him ever since you were little! Delila stop doing what Rhiannon wants and be the Delila I know!" She is kind of shouting at me, not that it's helping anything at all.

"I can't, I just can't Tam," I sigh.

"Then you're gonna loose him, and when you do, you'll only have yourself to blame," Tamsin says quietly and gets up to leave.

"Thanks," I whisper and she leaves. I get myself changed into my dirty pig trackies and a crop top with long ish sleeves. I let out the plat I made earlier and put my hair into a messy bun, I'm not planning on going anywhere today anyway. I remove my make up and see just how bad the bruising actually is. I don't know what to do with myself so I go onto Kik, and go to our groups group chat.

Tammy💕: she's Okaii guys

Jamz: she didn't get murdered or taken then?

BEAUtiful: James you retard!

Skip: erm, my sister is upstairs...

Luke: we were worried that's all, she wasn't
around all day

Jye: my name rulzzzzzz

BEAUtiful: you're a dirty pig mate...

Jamz: Luke's is boring tho xD

Tammy💕: mine has an emoji :3

Lukeyyy👓: so does mine, happy now?

Jamz: where's Delila?

Jye: if she wasn't around doubt she'll be around now

Skip: guys my notifications are annoying!

Lukeyyy👓: keep up then!

Skip: no... I'm playing Fifa

BEAUtiful: m8

Tammy💕: Eugh boys,

BEAUtiful: you love us, you love meeeeee

Tammy💕: unfortunately

BEAUtiful: I'm offended

Jye: Stop flirting

Lukeyyy👓: get a room

Jamz: make your own lovey dovey conversation dicks :P

Tammy💕: no, that wouldn't annoy you guys

Jamz: Skip is Delila actually ok?

Skip: yeah mate

Delilæ: yeah I'm fine...

Jye: Delila!

Lukeyyy👓: DELILAAAA!

BEAUtiful: she's aliveeee!

Tammy💕: I saw her earlier, course she's alive!

Jamz: Deli! You okay?

Delilæ: yeah I'm fine, just tired I guess haha

Jye: where were you all day?

Delilæ: uh busy

Lukeyyy👓: got a new boyfriend?

Jamz: do you?

Delilæ: OMG no! Just busy

I lock my phone and leave the guys to it.

James's POV,

After the conversation with everyone my mind goes into a deep thought. What if she did find someone else? I need to see her I need to talk to her and find out what's been happening. I grab my keys and helmet.

"James?" My mum shouts for me just as I'm about to leave.

"Yeah?" I shout back.

"A girl was here for you before you came home, think she said she was called Rhiannon, she said to call her!" She shouts at me. EUGH.

"Thanks," I shout before shutting the front door behind me and getting onto my motorbike. The journey to Delila's house is long, as if on purpose the traffic had to be bad.
-
"James? What you doing here?" Skip asks.

"I have some work that I need help with, thought Delila could help me?" I make up and excuse.

"Yeah she upstairs," he opens the door wider and let's me in. I walk up the stairs and knock on her door.

"Skip go away," she whimpers. My heart instantly speeds up, something is wrong and she hasn't told me. I knock again.

"Skip I said go away!" She shouts opening the door. The anger disappears as soon as she sees me and her face turns into a frown. I take in her look. Her messy bun and comfortable clothes make her look good. But then I study her face. It's all bruised and beaten. And her belly, her belly bar has been ripped out and it's all purple.

"Delila what happen-" I try to ask.

"You happened James! You fucking happened!" She shouts at me and walks into her room. I follow her and shut her bedroom door.

"What did I do Deli? Please tell me!" I ask.

"I can't believe I let myself think we could ever be a thing. I can't believe I feel the way I do towards you because it's bringing me NOTHING BUT A LOAD OF SHIT!" She shout/cries at me.

"Delila I don't understand," I'm lost. She knows my feelings are mutual.

Delila's POV,

"Delila, I don't understand," he says, obviously lost. I loose it.

"Your so called "girlfriend" and her two slaves decided to warn me to stay away from you okay?" I cry at him. "I was scared James, and everything hurts so please do me a favour and get out, I don't want to be anywhere near you." I say calmly. I know how much I will miss being with him, but I can't do it.

"Delila I," he whispers shocked, taking a step towards me.

"Don't come near me!" I whisper and see the hurt in his eyes. I want to run up to him and kiss him, tell him how much I like him. But I can't.

"I love you Delila," he whispers and leaves.

"I love you too," I whisper once he's gone. What have I done?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It's over. What do you think will happen next?
Vote, Comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x