Chapter 6: James

Delila's POV,

I was up and editing my cover, in my room, putting my introducing logo at the beginning, and editing the actual talking bit, since I always mess up my introduction. The cover itself sounded good, to the point where I am once more questioning myself if it's me. I always get good feedback from my covers, people liked 'Take Me To Church' the most, probably because it was James's favourite song at the time, and the boys kept singing it.

Many of my subscribers are from the boys, which I am thankful for, but at the same time, the amount of hate I get because of it, they tell me constantly that I'm using the rest of the boys for the 'subscribers' and 'fame'. Which isn't true, I promise. I don't know why people actually listen to my covers, I mean, they're not that good.

"Can I come in?" I hear James's voice through the door.

"Sure, come in," I say, smiling as soon as I see his figure come and shut the door behind him.

"What yaa doing?" he asks sitting next to me, making the bed dip a little, making me feel less alone. I know that Daniel and Rikki are just downstairs, but I thought I would just be third wheeling, just ruin their moment. They've not seen each other for a few weeks, and it'd be unfair if Daniel's little sister was around annoying them.

"Just editing my new cover, nothing amazing, youu?" I ask, even though he's right next to me.

"It is amazing! All of your covers are!" He smiles and takes me hand, giving it a gentle squeeze, making my body stifen. I like the small gesture he's made, but it doesn't help, it makes my feelings for him grow more. Wait, my feelings? Yes, he is the kind of guy I'd love to date, but I'm sure he has his eye on Rhiannon. She was a cheerleader, perfect for a boy like James. She has black hair and blue eyes, a perfect figure and is the sort of 'queen bee' of the cheerleaders, possibly our year.
His eyes meet mine as I look up at him and blush.

"Thank you, means a lot." I shyly smile, making eye contact with him once more. He gives my hand another squeeze, makind a shiver go down my spine, oh if only he knew how much I wanted to lean in and kiss him, how much I'd want to tell him how I feel.

"Anytime, I like complimenting a beautiful girl who can sing, and likes to show it to the world." James bites his lip, smiling, letting his dimple piercing catch my eye.

"Serisouly stop it," I feel myself blush. And with that he gently places his right hand on the side of my cheek, and tilts my head so our eyes are locked.

"You are beautiful Deli, and I like everything about you." He almost whispers, as if he was afraid someone else could hear, as if it was only meant for me. I dont know how to respond, so instead I lean into his hand, closing my eyes for a second. When I open them I am met with James's, which are filled with sadness.

"Whats wrong James?" I ask, afraid that I've done something, afraid of his answer.

"I like you so much, but I can't have you." He whispers before getting up and kissing my forehead, then opening the door. He sends me a sad smile and shuts the door behind him.

"I really like you too," I sigh, before getting back to editing.
-
"He did what?!" Tamsin shouts.

"Shhh!" I shh her and let her inside of my room.

"Why did he leave?" She asks.

"Maybe he felt embarassed?" I suggest, sitting back on my bed and posting the finished version of my cover on youtube, having to wait 79 minutes before it actually posts.

"If he feels embarassed then he's not worth your time! Maybe he was just afraid of your answer?" Tamsin says as she takes my Ipad and we both pose for a selfie.

"Maybe, I wish he heard it, but I'm pretty sure he has his eye on Rhiannon, and that's why he can't have me." I shrug, taking my Ipad and looking at the selfie, deciding to post it on Instagram.

Tamsin's POV,

I left Delila's at around 6pm, and walked to the Brooks house hold.
"Hello darling," Gina answers the door.

"Hey Gina!" I hug her.

"Beau, your beauty arrived!" She shouts up the stairs, making a smile spread on my face.

"Tell her to come up!" Beau shouts.

"Stop being a lazy shit and come down!" She shouts back up. I giggle.

"It's fine Gina, I'll go up," I smile and make my way up the stairs and to the end of the corridor to Beau's room.

"Hey you," I smile at him.

"Hey smelly," He winks at me.

"Oi," I pout, he opens his arms for me and I walk into them, feeling safe and secure. As we hug he sits on his bed and starts to kiss me. It's slow and passionate no tongues from the beggining. He bites my lip asking for entrace, which I instantly allow, letting his tongue battle with mine.

James's POV,

I can't believe I've told her. I bet you she hates me now, she won't talk to me. I left, I was too scared of her reaction, the way she was going to react to what I've told her. Everyone thinks I like Rhiannon, because we hooked up a few times. But it's nothing, I feel nothing towards her. We have sex then she leaves, it's nothing passionate. I don't want her, and I've told her that I no longer want to meet with her, I have my eye on Delila.

I want to hold her little hand and walk through the park. I want to show her that love is possible, and that not all boys are dicks. I bet you're thinking, says you, the one who just sleeps with Rhiannon. Well I'm stopping that, and I want to change, for her.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey! Opinions wanted!
Vote, Comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x