Chapter 32: Discharged

Yup, you guessed it. Today is the day I finally get to go home. After all these days lying here lifeless, then lying here with a bit of movement and then lying here just fine I get to go home. James suggested we go with Skip in his car, but I want to live again. I've begged him that we can take his bike. I love how my hair flows even with the helmet on, and the way you just feel free.

"I'll meet you back home okaii? Don't forget to sign out!" Skip kisses the top of my head and leaves.

"I'll kind of miss it here," I look around a frown on my face.

"Really?" James looks shocked.

"I joke, I can't wait to get out!" I grab his hand and pull him out of the room.

"Slow down! Your legs might be healing but that doesn't mean your there!" He instantly fusses over me. I hated when people did that, but said nothing and left him to it.

"Miss Sahyounie, have a nice week," the receptionists smiles as I sign out.

"Thanks, and you!" I smile at her before intertwining my fingers with James's. The cold air hit me, well it was kind of warm. I was so happy to be out of the hospital gown, it makes everything much more depressing.

We made our way to James's motorbike, which I have to say I've missed. I hug him before he puts a helmet on my head and helps me on the bike. I enjoyed the journey to my house, I felt so alive and I was so happy to be outside. It's Sunday afternoon, and tomorrow Daniel wants me to try and go into school. But the thing is, I don't want to. I've got my one of my lasts exams tomorrow, and I just don't think I'll do well.

Plus what will everyone think of me? They'll all state and look, I'm no comfortable with that! What have they been told? The reason why I've missed school for the past week? Maybe no one even cared. But then Rhiannon started hanging out with Tamsin; meaning she told her. Great. Coming back to school will be hell. I don't even want to get off James's bike now that we're here. Do you blame me though?

"I've done something while you were in hospital, well we all did." James starts and I see him point to the rest of the Janoskians and Rikki.

"What did you do?" I instantly worry.

"Hey! Give us some slack," James giggles and Rikki passes him a bandana.

"I just got my eyesight back though," I pout as he gently wraps the bandana around my eyes.

"I'll lead you, do you trust me?" He asks as he gently starts to lead me into the house. The warmth hits me instantly and the smell of home hits my nose.

"Up the stairs okaii?" James then adds and we start walking up. I hear everyone else tread behind and a slight giggle escapes my lips as I nearly fall, but James catches me.

"Okaii, here we go," he takes of the bandana and were in my room. Except it doesn't look like my room. There are boxes everywhere and most of my stuff is gone.

"Erm," I turn around and look at everyone confused.

"Lila, I've sold this house and along with the money and my career, I've got us a better house by where James lives," Daniel announces. Tears come to my eyes and I hug him.

"Are you serious?" I ask as we pull away.

"Yeah, the boys and Rikki have all been helping with packing the whole house! We'll be moving tomorrow as there's no school, teacher training." Daniel then adds.

"That's amazing! Thank you so much!" I hug him again. We stay in the embrace before I hug everyone one else, thanking them for helping Daniel and James pack the house together.

"Well we're all staying in and watching a movie, eating junk food and messing about!" Luke smiles at me. I smile back, but look into his eyes. They seem hurt, and it makes me wonder why. They all start leaving but I pull Luke back.

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking into his eyes and he looks away as soon as he can.

"Nothing Delila, I'm fine," he sends me a fake smile.

"Luke, we used to be well close, I know that's a fake smile and you're lying to me, what's wrong?" I plead taking hold of his hand gently.

"I miss her, I miss Danielle," he looks down. "Jai may be talking with Ariana, and that's what I don't get! How could he of moved on so quickly? Does he not miss Jess? I know she didn't have a choice, but did he not love her? It worries me Lila, it really does," he takes hold of my hand back.

"It's alright to miss someone, I miss those two girls too, a lot to be honest. I wish I could see them more often, and to have them for me." I look down. "But we need to accept that they're gone and we can't do anything, it's their parents decision," I then slowly add, not wanting to hurt Luke again. He looks at me with a small smile.

"Thank you Lila," he smiles and hugs me. I return the hug. I feel like we're back to being close friends, and that felt good. I remember when we used to be so close that we'd stay at each other houses all the time, and never had anything going on. Never fancied each other, never did a stupid kissing dare. Just best friends which have lasted most of their life.

"It's no problem Luke, we need to go out sometimes, just you and I, to catch up and stuff you know?" I pull away from the hug.

"Yeah, we do, we'll have to arrange something soon, but now, how does going downstairs sound?" He opens the door.

"I've been raving pizza! Let's go!" And I run down holding Luke's hand. When we get down I sit next to James, and snuggle into him, while he's on the phone ordering the pizza and side bites. Yum! Hospital food sucked!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Filler! Exciting things coming up! SORRY FOR DELAYS ON THESE THREE UPCOMING WEEKS, I HAVE GCSES AND OTHER IMPORTANT TESTS.
ALSO!
I kind of had a writers block; IDEAS ARE WELCOMED!
Vote, Comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x