Chapter 43: Stranger Or A Friend?

Delila's POV,

"Baby wake up..." James cuddles into me.

"Why? I actually really fancied a lie in, because lately my sleeping was on and off..." I mumble to him as he pulls me closer and hides his face in the crook of my neck.

"I know, I'm sorry baby," His voice vibrates against my skin, causing goose bumps to raise on my skin.

"It's my fault, I'm happy now though James," I smile at him and lift his head up with my finger. He looks into my eyes and I look into his, is it bad that suddenly I have the urge to take off his clothes? I bite my lip and keep the eye contact.

"Good, because I'm happy right now here as well," his hand find it's way to me cheek and he strokes it gently with his thumb. "I never asked you to be my girlfriend again... will you?" He asks and I nod. Within a second his lips are connected with mine and moving hungrily against each other.  His hand slips underneath my shirt and I let him, why wouldn't I? Then there's a knock on the door and James slowly pulls apart.

"Yeah?" I say, trying to catch my breath back.

"Morning sis, right James? Erm, Ronnie is downstairs with some things about the tour if you wanna come down soon ish?" He says and nods to us, before leaving again.

"Maybe he is here to tell us you can come!" He smiles, one of the most beautiful things about my boy was his smile.

"Or that I can't..." I mumble.

"Think positive beautiful, better that way eh?" He tells me and gets out of bed, pulling on the top and jeans he wore yesterday.

"Preferred you without a shirt on..." I smirk.

"Deli..." He drags out my name. "Don't say that now..." he rolls his eyes but smiles.

"Let me get some more clothes on then." I giggle as I'm just in one of his shirts which I had from the other time.

"Yeah, don't want the other to stare, honestly." He wraps me in his arms and walks with me to the wardrobe. "How about this and this?" He hands me some black ripped jeans and black 'Dogs Gonna Bark' shirt. I nod and change in front of him, nothing he hasn't or won't see.

"All done," I smile and walk down hand in hand with him. As soon as we walk into the kitchen I can tell whatever he has to say isn't good news. The atmosphere is terrible and I can tell what he is about to say.

"I'm sorry Deli, I even said two of the boys wouldn't go, they have to go, and you aren't needed." Ronnie says straight out which I'm thankful for. I hate it when they walk around it for ages.

"This is fucking bullshit!" Daniel stands up and paces up and down.

"I'll be fine Daniel, I promise." I try to reassure him.

"He left out some stuff haven't you Ronnie," Skip sends Ronnie a dirty look.

"We leave tomorrow," he sighs. Oh. Now that hurt.

"Oh..." I sigh and hug James.

"Tell them I'm not going!" James says through gritted teeth.

"You have to, you signed a contract, they used that against our argument and won. I'm sorry, I really am." Ronnie looks down.

"I'm sure you did Ronnie, and thank you for that, honestly." I let go of James and smile. "I'll be fine, it's only s month right? Nothing I can't handle..." I fake a smile. James holds me close.

"Well I guess we better pack..." Jai says. Luke sends him the evils but agrees, and him Jai and Beau all get up, hug me and leave.

"You two as well..." Ronnie tells them.

"I won't be long, I don't need much." James kisses the top of my head and also leaves. I'm left with Skip.

"Want to help me pack?" He offers and sends me a sad smile.

"Nah it's okaii, I think I'm going to take a walk, just to let it all sink in." I send him a sad smile back and get on my shoes and leave. With my phone and headphones in my pocket I listen to my music. It's another world that way, it'll be what will keep me sane. I think.

I end up in a park just around the corner, and I sit there on the bench. There's not much here, just some old kids swings and a slide. But I like it here. Ever since we were little we were here, or whenever we were at James's. It's a good place to find memories, even the ones which happened years and years ago.

"You alright there?" A strange voice asks me. I turn around and am met with brown eyes and brown hair. He's not much taller than me I wouldn't think. "You're crying, I'm sorry if I scared you." He apologised. I wipe my tears and smile at him.

"You didn't scare me, I just wasn't expecting company..." I say and move over, letting him sits next to me. "I'm Delilah by the way," I smile.

"I know, you go to my school, well, went." He smiles. "They call me Faydee," that's it. He was the schools best singer.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my head is all over the place, as you can probably tell." I send him a sad smile.

"Want to talk about it?" He offers.

"Yeah actually..." I surprise myself. I tell him everything, literally this whole year. With Rhiannon, with James and everyone.

"You've been through a bit, you're strong though Lila," he smiles.

"Thanks... You know, I remember when we were paired in music once, I think I got my A thanks to you." I tell him and smile at the memory.

"I don't think so, you're voice is amazing, I was glad to finally be paired with you." He says "can I have your number? You know, we can hang out since they'll be away. Just friends, nothing else." He assures me, making me giggle.

"Sure," I smile and we exchange numbers. "See you around Fay," I wink at him and make my way back home.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey! Long time no update, sorry!
Vote and Comment! It inspires me!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy X