Chapter 3: Argument And A Kiss

Delila's POV,

I woke up in Aaron's strong arms. I reach out for my phone to check the time. It's 10:28 am. I am about to put my phone down when I notice I have a text from James.

"Hiding something?" Aaron makes me jump as he looks over my shoulder. I lock my phone and put it on the side.

"Nope why?" I ask as I lie back down next to him, pulling up the douvet to cover my naked body.

"Who's James?!" Aaron starts to get angry.

"One of my brothers mates, probably asking me to get breakfast when I make my way back to mine, see everyone stayed last night and-" I stop when Aaron's hand collides with my cheek. My hand instantly covers my cheek as tears spring into my eyes. I try to get up only to be pulled back down, his hand holding onto mine too tighly, making the rest of it have barely any blood circulation.

"You stay right here slut!" He shouts at me, I don't dare say a word. I shut my eyes and hope for the pain to go away.

"Open your eyes you slag, before I make them stay shut!" He spits, I open my eyes but can barely see through my tears.

"Let me go," I whisper.

"Why would I do that? So you could run off to one of your brothers friends and fuck them? Are they better than me?" He shouts at me.

"I haven't fucked any of them! In fact I haven't fucked anyone but you!" I raise my voice a bit, frustrated with Aaron.

"Get the fuck out!" He pushes me off the bed, making my body slam into the floor boards. I grab my shirt and jeans and chuck them on, not bothering about my bra and underwear, since I don't know where he threw them yesterday...

"Hurry the fuck out, got a girl comin," He smirks at me. I gulp and take my handbag and phone.

As soon as I shut the door behind me I brake down into tears. I manage to walk a few steps so I am around the corner of his house, before I slide down the fence and cry. I sob for a while before I decide that I should call someone. Not Tamsin, she has no way of getting here.

Definatelly not Daniel, he'd kill Aaron the next time he saw him. Beau is probably with Tamsin cuddled up... James? He could pick me up with his motorbike. I decide to give it a try and dial James's number. It rings once before he picks up, as if he was expecting a call.

"Delila?" His voice sounds panicked.

"Hey," I whisper down the phone.

"Where are you? Are you okaii?" He asks.

"Are you with Daniel?" I ask, ignoring his questions.

"Yes, but I'm going outside, now what's up?" He asks, I hear him as he walks through the living room where everyone is chatting, to a bang of the front door and the birds singing.

"I need you to pick me up, please," I whisper again, tears in my eyes, I must look like a mess.

"I'm on my way now, where from though?" He says and I hear the engine of his motorbike start.

"The side of Aaron's house," I tell him. I hear him mumble something like 'I fucking knew it...' but I decide to ignore it and hung up.
It takes him around 5 minutes before he is here, with another helmet for me. He takes his off as he stops when he sees me, and puts it on break. He drops both of the helmets on the floor before walking closer to me.

"Delila hun," He looks at me, and I can see how worried he is through his eyes. He hold his hand out for me to take, and I do, and he helps me up. I don't say a word, just hug him for support. He hugs me for a little bit, before taking my handbag off of the floor and putting it under the seat. He hands me the helmet and I put it on.

"Where to? I'm guessing you don't want to go to Daniel do you?" He asks putting his on, then helping me onto the bike.

"Yours." I tell him and he nods, before taking off the break, starting the engine and making his way to his house.

When I'm with James, I feel safe, and it's weird. I don't feel it with anyone else.
-
"Anything to drink?" James offers as I put his helmet next to his on the shelf, and join him in the kitchen.

"Water, if that's okaii," I answer, putting my handbag on one of the bar stools, sittinf on another.

"Sure thing," He sends me a smile and gets a glass out before filling it with water.

"Thanks," I thank him as he hands me the water.

"Deli, are you ok?" He asks concerned. Deli. That's a cute nickname, Aaron never nicknamed me, unless bitch, slut and slag count as nick names.

"No," I break down. I tell him everything that has happened, from spending the night together to this morning.

"And then he told me to get out because he had a girl coming," I sob into his chest, as during my talking he came and hugged me.

"I feel so bad, it all started because of my stupid text," James blames himself.

"No, it's been all going on for a while," as soon as it escapes my mouth I regret saying it.

"So all this time I was right? He does hurt you? Why do you stay with him Deli?" He looks into my eyes, trying to find the answer.

"Because I don't know any other way," I honestly answer. James bites his lip, which is such a turn on may I add. Wait what? James looks like he wants to say something but something is stopping him.

"What do you want to say?" I ask stroking his cheek.

"How did you know?" He questions me.

"Read your body language I guess, facial expressions." I giggle, and get a chuckle from James.

"Say it," I beg.

"I can't, it'd be weird." He admits.

"Please?" I plead.

"I could show you another way if you wanted," He scratches the back of his neck, while he bites his lip once more. I lean up and place a small kiss on his lips.

"I wish I could, but I can't do it." I let a tear escape, I don't even know what I feel. Something is pulling me towards James, but I can't like him can I? It'd be wrong, plus Daniel would never approve...

"Deli, don't let him hurt you, please, it tears me up..." He looks down not making eye contact with me.

"I have to go, Daniel will wonder where I got off to..." I don't answer him.

"Let me take you home." He offers and I let him take me home. Everything is so much more confusing now.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Deli, you get more stupid every chapter, please realise that James is there!!!!!
Wow, I'm talking to a character I made... is this real life?
Please Vote, COMMENT & DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x