Chapter 14: The Party

Delila's POV,

As soon as I come back from school on Friday I jump into the shower and get ready for the party. I can't believe Daniel was fine with me going with James. When I asked him about it he just said 'you need to get out of the house, and I trust James.'

In school I still don't hang out around them, because Rhiannon is there, but when the boys come over here I do join in with the conversations.

I let the warm water run down my body and wash off any dirt. I wash my hair and shave my legs, arm pits and other lady areas that needed shaving. I also brush my teeth before stepping out and putting a towel around my body and hair.

I walk into my bedroom and put on my black lace bra and undies, before putting on my short, tight, strapless black dress. For now I put my hair in a messy bun and get my foundation to cover up the showing bruising on my body, before adding some to my face. Then I add black eye liner and mascara, leaving my lips with a red lipgloss. I take my hair out of the bun and put it into a side fish plat. I look in the mirror and can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Delila gurl you look good," I smile into the mirror.

"Yeah, you do," I hear James's familiar voice.

"Oh I didn't know you were there," I blush and he walks closer.

"Oh well, you look stunning Deli," he smiles. I pull out my phone.

"Selfie for Instagram and Twitter?" I suggest. James smiles and nods. I take it and put it up.

@DelilaSahyounie: Party tonight with @JamesYammouni 💃 gonna be good 👌

I attach the photo of us smiling. James was wearing black skinny jeans, a white tee and a leather jacket, with his black dimple piercing in. He looked hot.

"I've brought my bike so I won't be drinking," he says and hands me a helmet to put on as we walk down the stairs. I grab my phone quickly and we make our way to his motorbike. I sit at the back and lock my arms around James's waist, feeling a rush on electricity run through me the moment we touch. The journey to Jess's and Danielle's takes around half an hour, but we get there.

"Delila!" Jess hugs me as soon as we walk through the door, James always behind me, as if he was guarding me where ever I went.

James's POV,
I told myself I'd look after Delila. The music that was playing was good, and soon we found the couch where the boys are with the girls. Delila and I sit down and join in with the conversations, Delila picking up some shots and drinks them.

"Beau dance with me!" Tamsin begs Beau making me chuckle, Beau can't dance for shit.

"Tam babe I don't dance," he argues.

"Fine I'll go as find someone who does!" She teases him and gets up, making Beau's eyes widen and follow her, making us laugh.

"This will be so entertaining," Jai laughs and gets his phone out, videoing it all.

"Where's Skip and Rikki?" I ask the boys.

"Gone to one of the bedrooms," Luke smirks.

"My brother is so horny all the time," Delila giggles, the alcohol obviously making an effect on what she's saying.

"Course he is, he's a man now," Danielle laugh and Delila joins in.
-
"James I love this song! Let's dance!" She drinks another shot and drags me to the dance floor as soon as 'Mr Saxobeat' starts playing. We dance but soon she is facing away from me, and is rubbing her ass on my crotch.

"Delila stop," I warn her.

"James why? Don't you like it?" She winks then turns away and carries on.  What am I supposed to answer? I'm not taking advantage of her.

"Well not really," I answer. Well done James.

"Fine I'll go and find someone who does!" She frowns at me and walks through the sweaty bodies. I try and follow her but loose her. Fuck. I make my way through people, getting hit and sword at, but I don't care, I have to find Deli. When I find her she's doing exactly what she told me she would be. Grinding herself on some boy and as soon as she sees me she takes his hand and places it on her body while her eyes are locked with mine. This cannot be happening. I walk towards them and take Delila off of that boy.

"Hey I was enjoying that!" He shouts at me.

"Was, bye!" I roll my eyes and make my way with Delila outside.

"You jealous?" She smirks. Of course I am.

"No, just don't want you to sleep with some man you have no clue about." I tell her, handing her a helmet which she puts on, not really being able to walk. I guide her.

"His name was Brooke, and he was quite nice, he said he would whisper rude things in my ear," she mumbles on. I hate this so much, I could do that, but I won't. I sit her on the motorbike in front of me and put my arms around her and onto the handle.

"Try to not fall off," I roll my eyes and start the motorbike. I decide to take Delila back to mine, since I don't have the keys to her house and I doubt Daniel will be back.

"It's your house!!!" She giggles and takes off her helmet, dropping it on the floor as soon as I turn off the engine and let her go. I pick up the helmet and take of mine, leaving them on the handle and helping Delila inside.

"Your parents home?" She asks me.

"Nope," I answer unlocking the front door.

"We can be REALLY loud then!" She shouts.

"I do have neighbours though, and you are going to bed Deli," I say and take off her black high heels and then carry her to my bedroom. I lay her down on my kingsize bed.

"Why don't you want me?" She drags me down onto the bed with her, kissing my lips.

"Because you're drunk, and I'm not taking advantage of you," I honestly answer and get up. When I look back at her she's just in a black lace under wear which fits her well, but I have to control myself. I take off my white top and throw it to her.

"Put it on," I say and she giggles.

"You put it on me," she smirks. I sigh and put the tee over her head, and then put her arms through. It's massive on her, makes her look even cuter. James. Stop. Now.

"Stay with me tonight? It's cold," she pouts. I roll my eyes and nod my head. Deli crawls under the douvet and I join her, lying on my back.

"Thanks," she rests her head on my chest and traces with her finger along the six pack that is beginning to come out. Ever since I've liked Delila I started working on myself and started to loose weight. I always thought she'd be ashamed of me, even though she always told me I was perfect to her just the way I was. She leans up and kisses me, but I don't kiss her back, I'm not taking advantage of her. If she wanted to have sex with me, I'd want to make it nice for her, not like this.

"Kiss me back," she gets frustrated.

"Deli no, if this is gonna happen I'll go and sleep in the spare room," I tell her.

"James you're boring as fuck!" She moans my name then says the rest normally. That girl is driving me up the wall.

"I know you like me, you told me, I'm sure you'd like me to moan your name," she starts.

"Delila you'll thank me for not doing anything later, trust me," I smile at her and she smiles back before cuddling up to me. I lock my arms around her as soon as I adjust the douvet.

"Night James," she whispers.

"Night princess,"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Awh how cute is James? So caring ^.^ (sorry for any mistakes! I don't read back through it!)
Vote, Comment and DM!
ILoveYouBraddyBoy x